Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:06 pm

Eruru was trying to make her eay back to her cabin when the fat man called her by the brutish name. She didnt understand the way he was calling her over but she felt it was insulting. Her eyes lightly narrowed as she slowly walked over to him, keeping her distance though. Kioka stood between them staring Radcliffe down like prey
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:53 pm

"Keep a stiff upper lip SMith. I'll get her out." The ginger promised. John nodded softly. His blue came to rest on Eruru as she got up and didn't close till she left the cabin. A vicious BOOM tore across the sky! Radcliffe was test firing their cannons to make sure they were in working order. He ordered another one to fire. The cannon produced a sound that was ten times more intense then thunder. "Perfect." Radcliffe smirked, admiring the destruction the cannon ball had caused to the surrounding woods. He looked over his shoulder eyeing Eruru. "Savage, come here." He ordered while patting his knee, summoning her like she was some sort of dog
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:54 am

Eruru calmed him down with a sigh. "But if I leave...how will I know your okay?" She asked softly. He seemed determined to get her out of the camp. When it was time for her to go she had to force herself to let go of John's hand. She rubbed her eyes. Perhaps the ginger haired man would help some how? Maybe if she left food in the woods, he could bring it back for all the men, including John...
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:35 pm

The ginger nodded and turned around. He could give her a minute, but no more. John's swollen eyes closed when he felt the soft sensation of Eruru's lips against his. They however shot open after hearing her plan. "No!" John yelled, but shortly after let out a series of hard coughs. He held his chest as pain spread across his body. "Eruru.." John grunted, his arms wrapping around him. "You cant reason with him. He doesn't even see you as human. Promise me you'll leave tonight and that you'll stay away from Radcliffe."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:52 am

"But...I cant just leave you here..." She said softly. She shushed him as he talked about th fat man using her. "Shh shh... I'll be okay..." She said softly. As the man came back in she looked at him. "Please, just another minute...please?" She asked with soft hues. She looked back at John, holding his hand tightly. She needed to get him some food...he needed to be eating good in order to heal faster. When she was sure no one was looking she leaned down and very softly pressed her lips to his. "I'm going to try and convince the fat man to let me get food..." She said softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:29 pm

John gazed up at Eruru. The areas around his eyes were so swollen it was amazing that he could even see straight. His face, as battered as it was, nuzzled into her touch. "I feared he would.." John mumbled. "Eruru..you have to get away. He'll use you as leverage over your people. He'll threaten to kill you if they dont start falling in line. Knowing Radcliffe...his threats will be very real." John whispered, unable to speak too loudly. "Radcliffe will do anything to get what he wants. He wont think twice about you using you in any...and every way he desires. You.." John paused and let out a violent cough. The ginger who had stepped outside came back in and placed his hand on Eruru's shoulder. "Thats enough. Let Smith rest. If he gets too worked up there wont be much we'll be able to do to easy his pain."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:53 pm

Eruru looked forward as the men glared at her. She would not look down to show embarrassment when she had probably saved at least ten of them from starvation last night. She walked into John's tent and ran over to him. "John" She said lovingly as knelt at his bed side. Tears welled up in her eyes seeing his bruised and battered face. She very lightly carressed his cheek. "John...the fat man is keeping me here...I told him your beating was done out of misunderstanding... it the only way I can think of not starting a war between our tribes" She whispered softly into his ear as she held his hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:12 pm

"Um..well..." the man mumbled while sliding his fingers over his face. He couldn't understand how Eruru and John seemed to be able to communicate perfectly. "N-Never mind. Just follow me." he sighed and turned to lead her through the camp. Just the other day most of the men had gazed at Eruru with a sense of appreciation. Now, most of them wanted her dead for the injuries John had suffered. "You get five minutes. Thats best I can do." the ginger stated and opened the front door to the cabin. Inside, John was resting on a small wooden bed lined with thin blankets. He was awake, still badly bruised...but awake non the less.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:47 pm

"Eruru was sitting in the cabin with her legs up against her. When the ginger man walked in Kiako began to growl but she stopped him with a pet on the head. "Evil spirit?....we human like you" She said, confused by his term and explination. She got up and followed him to John's Tent. Hopefully she'd be able to tell him the story she told so he could match it. Maybe. But she firstly just wanted to make sure he was okay
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:37 pm

The next morning, the camp was busier then ever. Radcliffe was plotting something big. All of the weapons were being prepared and the men were working on making make-shift bullets. Suddenly, there was a loud knock on Eruru's door. John's friend, the ginger who had stood guard at the door entered. "John is awake. You may see him..but only for a little while. He's still very weak so understand that he might not be able to talk much. Also, rumors have spread that you bewitched him..er...well...how to explain?" the ginger blinked as he scratched the back of his head. "The men think you call an evil spirit...to take over Smith's body.."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:18 am

Eruru looked down as the man started going on about thinking that John loved her... Her cheeks darkened as she blushed remembering how John asked her to marry him instead of Tikani... A leader....can always be over thrown if his men do not like the way he leads" She mentioned to him. After all, their king was not here, just them and the fat man.... "She sighed and leaned against Kiako and closed her eyes. The wolf laid his head down but kept his golden hues on the door. No one would be safe to enter while he was with her
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:48 pm

The ginger let out a heavy sigh. No matter what Eruru said the fact remained that John's face had been beaten to a pulp..literally. His injuries by no means looked even remotely accidental. "You should rest here if you can. I'll be standing watch outside. Radcliffe wont let you leave anytime soon. Also, I'm sure somewhere in his head he believes that as long as we have you here your people wont attack." he stated then turned to grab his musket. "John...I think he loves you. He's changed. Its the kind of change only a woman could bring about. Rest easy Lass, I'll do what I can to make sure you're able to see him tomorrow. Tho, my authority is limited. Not one man here out ranks Radcliffe. He carries with him the authority of our Lord and Majesty King James I."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:59 am

Eruru didnt like the fat man's look. She struggled at first as she was grabbed bought calmed when the one told her to. Kiako followed at her side, his tail raised and his yellow eyes staring intensly at the men. When in the cabin Eruru looked around the structure, not familiar with it. As he asked about John's injuries she looked down and shook her head. "He captured by my fathers men... They spotted us together and thought he was trying to spirit me away...or something....I convinced my father to release him...that he was acting just as you people see us...a savage..." She said as she took a seat on the floor next to her wolf companion. "In a way...it was an accident...I should have been more careful..." she said as tears started falling down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:42 pm

((So its just her?))

"Smith will be attended by WHITE god fearing men. You my dear my use to empty cabin at the far left of the fort." Radcliffe stated with an creepy grin. "When Smith wakes up we'll see if your stories match or not." he stated before nodding to a few soldiers to take her away. They grabbed her, one of them was the same man who had kept the guards at the gate from firing at her. "Just follow lass, dont struggle." he whispered into her ear. Once they reached the cabin, he showed her inside and excused the other soldier. Sighing, the man ran his hands through his shoulder length ginger hair. He eyed Eruru for a moment while stroking his beard. They were alone now. "Smith didn't get those injuries in an accident..did he? I know the man. I've sailed with him and have bled by his side. 'Accident' and 'Smith' never go hand in hand."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:42 am

((lol the other women did go with her, just gave her things for her stay at the pale face camp))

Kathrine froze as one of their strange spears was pointed at her. Kiako began to snarl, his growl ripping through the men's babble. "My people make accident, I explain to father and he let go" She said glaring at the fat man. Kiako's tail stood completely raised as Radchilfe neared Eruru. "I stay with John, help him heal" She said, looking at Radclife. Hopefully John would be able to twist her words somehow since her english was broken compared to theirs.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:34 am

At first, the men who were standing guard over the gate were at a lost for words. After that it only took a few seconds for them to open the gate. They rushed John inside, but after that separated Eruru from John. "Filthy heathen!" One of them spat. He took aim pointing his rifle right at Eruru's chest while other men took aim at the other women. "Wait." came a strong order. The men look back shocked to see that the order had come from Radcliffe himself. "So this was an...accident hm?" he smiled while pushing his way past the soldiers. "How interesting." Radcliffe chuckled. His tiny dark perverted eyes scanned over Eruru along with the other women. "Well then, shall we wait and see what kind of story Smith paints when he awakens? Surely you savages wont might spending the night in the company of proper men will you?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:26 am

Eruru walked through the fog. "It John Smiths and Eruru" She yelled out, hearing someone to hold fire. "John attacked, misunderstanding!" Eruru said as she got close enough to the gate. "My people, thought He capture me and start beating him, I make them stop and come back" she said in her broken english. "Where John tent, I need help him" She said. Her english was much more broken to them then to John since speaking to John was so much easier
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:21 am

John didn't get the chance to argue. He had passed out the moment she had untied his body. Back at the camp, she'd be able to see that the men were already in a frenzy. Radcliffe had used the opportunity to paint Smith a traitor. "Indians coming!!!" Cried one of the young boys. He could just barely make out the shadows moving through grass. "Shoot them on sight. Radcliffe ordered, but one of the soldiers, a friend of Smith's, rebelled against the order. He wanted to see who was coming before anyone got shot.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:17 am

Eruru quickly untied him and had him lean against her as he fell forward. "John, if the men see you...they attack anyway" she said, lifting his head to look at her. "I go back with you" She said. "Kiako" She said and clicked her tongue. The massive wolf walked over and she tied his tow onto him and helped John lay down. "No argue, I go with you" she said firmly as she held his hand. She walked out, her father waiting for her. "I'm going with him....you decide father....are you going to be the savage they speak of" She said and started walking, Kiako walking a bit ahead of her, she kept hold of John's hands. Some of the women handed her her bag and her cloak she had origionally given John. She laid it over him to keep him warm and put her back over her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:11 am

It was a good thing the chief had stepped in. John's strength was already maxed out so he wouldn't have lasted from another round of beatings. He had already lost too much blood and was starting to fill dizzy. "Eruru.." John whispered, his head hanging down so his dark brown hair overshadowed his eyes. "Untie me..and take me back." he requested. "If you dont..the men will start searching. If they learn I've been captured they will find the strength to bring our last remaining weapons here. Our cannons...they'll destroy everything..so please. I-Ignore my face...just get me back before the men start looking for me.."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:08 am

As the one dared throw a rock at her, her father walked in and took his club, smacking him in the back with it. Something of her words got to him. "Enough, they claim us to be the savages, and look at what we do when we take one prisoner" He growled. "Shh" Eruru said softly, switching to John's tongue. She wiped the blood away, caressing his cheeks. "Im so sorry" She whimpered softly. "Everyone leave!" The chief ordered firmly. Eruru was given a bowl of warm water to clean John's face from another village woman. "Thank you...father" She said softly. "You are not forgiven Eruru...." He growled and walked out
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:02 am

John had been tied to some sort of stake so fighting back was useless. By the time Eruru got to him his entire chest was lined with dark bruises, his face unrecognizable. Rivers of blood flowed down from his nose and mouth. Tikani hadn't stayed to watch, the other warriors were enjoying John's agony. They wanted to see how much longer the pale face would hold out until he broke. "E-Eru.." John whispered, feeling her gentle touch. The warriors all shot the Indian version of curses towards the princess. "She lays with the pale face, what does she know?" one of them sneered. One even threw a small rock at Eruru's head. "Leave..I can..take it.." John mumbled. He closed his eyes and summoned up the very last bit of his strength. He raised his bloody head eyeing the warriors who in turn tightened the grip on their clubs.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:56 am

"You wont keep me from him father!" Eruru rebelled. "You are to marry Tikani, and your out their kissing a pale face! Think of your people eruru" Her father said. "Why cant I think of myself for a change!" She yelled and ran out. She forced her way through the bodies of men who were yelling and hitting John. Kiako was at her side, snarling deeply at anyone who tried to stop her. "Enough! Doing this, your going to start an un-needed war!" She yelled, still speaking her own tongue. "Those pale faces are on their last legs, defeating them with be all too easy" one of the warriors shot back. "So you condem them to death because they are different!? The you are the same as they are!" She yelled and knelt in front of John, careful wiping his face.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:51 am

John was slowly starting to come to again. His head swaying slightly as blood dripped from his forehead. He could hear the sounds of voices, one who was deeper than the others. Looking up, John's bloody face saw what looked like the image of the tallest, strongest Indian he had ever seen. "You.." he muttered just before one of the other warriors nailed him in the mouth with the back end of his club. John's head flung to the side, but he didn't cry out. No...his face hurt far too much to use his lips. The warriors seemed to be fighting amongst each other. Word had already gotten out that Eruru had been seen kissing John. Tikani wanted revenge. He wanted his honor restored. However, he also understood that he could do nothing without the Chief's order. So for now, he settled on allowing his fellow warriors to beat the living shit out of John, which they had already gotten a head start on. It was going to be a very long, painful night...
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:40 am

Eruru returned to his village a little while later. Her father greeted her with an angered expression. "Father? What is it?" She asked, now speaking in thir own tongue. "How could you do this Eruru...." He said with disapointment. "Father....whats going on" She asked. "I growed worried, when I saw you sneaking off right before sun set....I sent scouts after you.....how could you help them Eruru, the pale faces are here to take the land for themselves, they do not wish to share" He said. "Thats not true father! Please, allow me to bring their...second in command, he is a good man, he will talk. He's just worried for the safety of his men right now" She said. "The pale face who courts you...you will not see him" Her father said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next