Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:35 am

"um..yeah..sure." John laughed, tho he wasn't really turned on by the idea of sharing a tent with anyone..except Eruru. The captian had force himself to let Eruru go. His desire to hold her had never been so strong, so intense. Sighing, he watched her leave and soon after turned to head back to his own camp. Two seconds later...everything went dark.

"Mm..what?" John mumbled. He was being carried..no...dragged through the dirt. The cloak Eruru had given him had been torn from his body along with most of his other clothes. He felt sore, as if he had been beaten. There was an odd taste of salty iron within his mouth too. "Blood?" John whispered. He tried moving his hands only to find that they were being held firmly by two pairs of hands. He forced his head up, his vision fading every few seconds before he blacked out again. It seemed that he had been caught. Eruru had been followed and now the indians were taking John back to the village..
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:27 am

Eruru smiled against the kiss and returned it. As he broke it she looked up at him as he requested she take the day off. She smiled. "We work something out" She returned his own words to her. "Father wont make the wedding happen before summer, its not our customs" She said softly. "Oh, to keep warm at night, have two men in tent, more body heat, more warmth" She said. "I go now, see you tomorrow" She said with a smile and slowly tore herself apart from him and walked into the cold night fog
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:22 am

"Eruru-" John frowned, but was cut off by the soft sensation of her lips touching his. He returned her kiss and even deepened it a little, but ended up pulling back after a few minutes. "Seriously..I dont want you working too hard. Besides, you need to keep a low profile. I dont want your father to speed up the date for your wedding. You understand right?" John asked as he nuzzled his cheek into her fingers and slid his own hands along her cheeks. "Please promise me. We'll be ok tomorrow. Take the day off..or at least half of the day."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:14 am

Eruru looked at him as he apologized for the fat man and praised her for helping them. She looked up into his blue hues and smiled. 'I make sure you live" She said as she wrapped her arms around him. "I be okay here" she said softly as she ran her fingers down along his cheek. "I be back tomorrow" She said and leaned forward, lightly pressing her lips to his
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:10 am

"We'll...work something out. I wont have you working to death while we men sit on our asses freezing." John firmly stated. He was already against the idea of a princess preforming such labor. He had only accepted because he really didin't have much of a choice. "Anyway, I want to apologize for Radcliffe..or..the fat man. I know you didn't understand all the things he said...and perhaps...its best you didn't. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that all the men greatly appreciate you. I appreciate you." John whispered softly. His soft baby blue eyes gazed down upon her brimming with love and affection. "Really. IF we survive..we'll owe you everything."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:05 am

Eruru blinked and rubbed her cheek. "That was mean" She said with a soft pout. As he laced his fingers with hers, her eyes softened and she walked along side him. Eruru leaned down and attacked her stretcher to Kiako to pull the deer skins and tools. "But if I dont, you wont gain strength" She said softly, her hand lightly squeezing his.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:01 am

"No..I want you to take a break. I cant have you responsible for feeding my guys every single day." John smiled. Tho, as Eruru began to dose off he pinched her cheek. Inside he wished that he had enough strength to simply carry her home, but that was still impossible. "Come on princess." John whispered softly. He took hold her hand and interlaced their fingers. The sight caused more of the men to stir. None of them could really blame John tho. Eruru was gorgeous and a live saver. She was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:56 am

Eruru had dozed off, her head resting against John's shoulder. "Hm..." she groaned very lightly, her chocolate colored hues slowly opening. She rubbed her eyes and slowly stood up. Kiako stretched out and shook out his fur. "sorry....I didnt think....I'd be so tired" She said softly. "I bring more tomorrow" She stated softly as she closed her eyes, dozing off as she stood there
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:52 am

John smiled softly and leaned into her body a bit. "I know, just had to make sure the young lads got their fill." he smiled before taking one of the last remaining chunks of meat off the fire. Some of the men began to eye Eruru. John had never really explained why she was helping them. "Eruru." John whispered softly, his lips just slightly brushing against her ear. He had allowed her to sleep for a few minutes, but he needed to get her back home. The fort was still dangerous and he didn't want Eruru spending the night for her own safety. "Come on. I'll walk you and your dog friend back home."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:43 am

When all the food was cooked Eruru passes out even portions among the men. John refused to eat any of the decent sized portions until his men were fed. "John...you need to eat...what will men do if something happen to you" She said softly and she sat beside him, leaning against him while he ate. "They need you...not fat man" she said quietly as she closed her eyes. She was exhuasted. Hunting and dragging the things here, plus cleaning and cooking. She was wiped out.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:39 am

The men were all starving. If it hadn't been for John they would have all rushed Eruru at the same time and tore the food to shreds. John refused however to allow their situation turn english men into barbarians. John's first priority was to make sure that every man got a bite to eat, even Radcliffe. He himself did not eat until he was sure that every lad had gotten his fair portion. Sighing, John pulled the cloak Eruru had given him around his body and finally sat down in front of the fire. There wasn't much left of the cooked meat, but as a leader it critical that his men be taken care of first.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:57 am

Eruru was too far to hear what was being said now. But she could feel someone looking at her and glanced over her shoulder at Radcliffe and shuddered at his gaze. He gave her the creeps. She turned her gaze back to the deer and cleaned ever scrap of meat from its hide. She started on cleaning the second deer, piling the meat up and sighed when she finished. She'd collect the hides later to make knew skins. She began rubbing the mean with a powder she pulled out from her bag. A type of seasoning to flavor the meat. she put what pieces she could to cook over the fire, making sure to rotate it often so it would cook evenly. Soon the scent of roasts meat filled the camp
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:50 am

"Enough!!" John yelled. He wouldn't allow Eruru to be insulted any further even if she didn't understand half the things Radcliffe was spouting. "This is for our survival. IF you have a problem with that sir..you can look all of your men in the eye and order them to die." John hissed. Radcliffe turned his nose up. He saw the gazes within the eyes of his men, not that he cared tho. However, he wasn't a fool. His dark eyes shifted back to John giving him a glare that could kill. "Very well. I'll allow the savage to supply us until this cursed weather ends. But once it does I intend to have you flogged for seven days. You bleed as an apology to god and his majesty. After that I will have you hung and will place your body for display in front of the fort. As for the witch..." Radcliffe smirked, eyeing Eruru with a dark perverted gaze. "Well for her sake I hope she's quick on her feet."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:44 am

Eruru winced as he smacked her hand away. She held her hand and looked at the man in shock. What was he talking about. He was using many words she didnt understand. Kiako came to her side and licked her hand with a whimper. Eruru slowly stood up and turned her back to John and the fat man to continue cleaning the deer. She walked over to the two bucks and began to slice off the thick lean meat from the hides
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:40 am

"My god!" He exclaimed and smacked Eruru's hand away hard enough to leave a dark bruise behind. "Who in Christ's name taught this animal how to speak god's tongue? Smith, was it you?!" Radcliffe bellowed. In a swift motion, John pushed Radcliffe back knocking him over easily. The fat leader stared up at John wide eyed. "How dare you. I'll see you hanged for this SMith." he hissed. John sighed softly. "Yes sir, all of this is my doing. You can order my execution if you wish but do so after the winter. This 'animal' as you call her is the princess of the tribe we've been having trouble with. She's offered to help us survive the winter." John stated. That alone got the support of most of the men. "Witchcraft.." Radcliffe muttered as he pushed himself up onto his feet. "You've been bewitched Smith and you dont even realize it! She is the devil in female form! She'll bring down Satan's wrath on all of us!"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:32 am

Eruru flinched when she heard a deep voice bellow out. She looked over her shoulder at the fat man who yelled a lot. She walked up to him with a potato and offered it up to him. "Eat, it good" She said. She tried not to judge him as he called her a savage. "I make food, make men better" She said in her broken english
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:27 am

John nodded and turned to two of his men. He ordered them to bring more firewood as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, since they had cut down most of the trees in the area the men would have to travel a few minutes to bring some back. "I'll go sir, to help." offered one of the younger men along with several others. John nodded. The camp had suddenly come back to life! Everyone was doing what they could to help Eruru. The fur coats especially helped. "What all this then?" came the voice of the governor. Damnit! John hadn't had a chance to talk to him yet. The governor walked towards the soldiers. His dark eyes widened when he saw Eruru. "A savage, in my camp!!!" He roared, his eyes shifting among the men. "Who is responsible for this. I want her shot dead now!!!" he bellowed. "Sir." John frowned and came to stand in front of Eruru. "May we speak privately?" John asked. "No! I will not tolerate such behavior. You're the captain smith. This will fall on your head! You know full well that ANYONE who looks at a savage without killing IT on sight will be tried for treason!" Radcliffe snapped. John rubbed the back of his head. He wanted to do this as peacefully as possible, but Radcliffe was making that difficult. "Sir..I can explain if you'll give me the chance. Please this way." John pleaded. Radcliffe turned his nose up. His eyes narrowed when he saw the weird oval like 'things' some of the men were eating. "What the devil are they eating?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:19 am

Eruru watched at how they all obeyed John so easily. He must have been a good leader to have their respect. "I have tools" She said and set her load down and untied the bucks from Kiako who shook out his white fur. She first took the cloaks she had brought and started to pass them out to each of the men. They all looked frozen. Once that was done she looked at the fire. "Need bigger fire" She said as she grabbed one of the bucks by the antlers. this all would have been much easier if it were light out... She dragged the first one to where it look like they had been throwing their garbage far away from the camp. using some rope she had made she heaved the beast up and with a quick movement slid her dagger down the deers stomach, letting its insides pour out. She repeated this step with the second buck and left them to hang there for a while. She went back to the potatos and with a clean knife began to peel them. When she had a pile of them peeled she handed them out, motioning them to eat it. it wasnt much but at least it would be something until the deer's blood had drained
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:09 am

"Lower your weapons!" John ordered as they came through the gate. The men nodded, but moved to surround Eruru. They were all eyeing the meat and were close to eating it raw. "Come now men. We may be starved but we're still gentlemen of england are we not? Where is your respect?" John frowned. The men eyed each other before nodding. They all removed their hats and bowed their heads. John nodded and guided Eruru towards their pitiful excuse for a camp fire. "What do you need? We have a few knives and such."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:04 am

Eruru was wary. She took a step back as the men took aim. When the doors open she looked at John. It was clear she was very nervous herself. "Kiako...my friend" She said as she looked to the wolf who was dragging two young buck bodies. "I brought furs...and potatos... I can show you how to clean bucks" she said softly. She slowly started to walk into the gates, alongside John, dragging the stretcher behind her. Her hues shifted among the starved men. She was scared but felt sorry for them as well
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:00 am

There were torches lit all around the perimeter of the gate. The moment Eruru was sighted the guards took their positions and aimed their muskets the best they could. "Steady men." John ordered as he came up to see if Eruru was alone or not. "Sir..is it really just one?" a young lad asked. John trusted Eruru, but he understood that his men did not. "I'll go and see for myself. Cover my back." John ordered. "Aye sir!" the guards yelled and rushed down to open the massive wooden gates. John came out and greeted Eruru with a warm smile. "You dont disappoint." he grinned. "Come in. The men are..a little nervous, but they wont harm you." he smiled. His eyes shifted down to her...dog companion. John had never seen one so big. "Who is this??"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:53 am

Eruru went back to her village and got her wolf companion to help. She loaded a small streatcher that she hooked to Kiako with a ton of potatos and old deer and buffalo skins for blankets. Potato's her village had more than enough. Each year they grown too many for her village to eat. She put on her wolf skin head dress in place of the cloak she had given John. She grabbed her bow and many arrows and quietly made her way out of the village neat dusk. On her way to John's village she managed to down two small bucks. tying them to Kiako and took over dragging the stretcher of blankets and potato's. Kiako became more jittery as the came closer to the pale face village. She took a deep breath and started to walk toward their massive gate
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:47 am

"Dont worry." John smiled. He followed her out of the spring and dressed himself before grabbing his musket and helmet. "I'll give them the order. No one will fire on you." he swore. When he got back to the base he gathered all his men together. The ones who had survived were at the breaking point. When John mentioned that food was coming there wasn't one person who disagreed to his terms. None of them had the strength to fire the muskets anyway. Besides, they were almost out of bullets. Nodding, John wrapped the cloak Eruru had given him around his body. It still carried her earthly scent. "Sir, what about the governor?" one of his men asked. John sighed deeply and rubbed the back of his neck. "You leave him to me. I'll figure something out. For now, stay on guard. Remember NO ONE is to fire unless I give the order."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:43 am

Eruru smiled and leaned her head against his. "I take care of you" she said softly. She didnt seem to plan on letting them go further than that though as she made her way out of the hot spring. She climbled out, steam lifting from her body. She began to dress herself, braiding her hair. She had much to do. She'd have to get Kiako's help, bringing the deers bodies close enough to John's camp sites. "I be back by night. Tell men not to shoot" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:38 am

John's eyes shot wide open for a moment. H-How could Eruru had known the secrets behind a french kiss? A small grin formed on his lips. The girl really was just full of surprises. His lips parted allowing her tongue to enter his mouth and roam freely over his tongue. "Eruru..." John whispered, nearly out of breath from their first passionate kiss. He nodded. If he could become healthy he was sure he could put up a good fight against Tikani. The only problem would be convincing his men..and more importantly, the Governor that what he was doing was for them all even if it wasn't. "Thank you." John whispered as he took hold of her hands. He pressed his lips against them. "Thank you so much..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next