Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:40 am

Eruru looked back with wide hues. He had actually kept up with her? He looked at him as he caught his breath, giving him a confused look as he spoke. When he let go she just looked up at him from where she sat, holding the ore firmly while he extended his hand. She hesitated for a moment before setting the ore aside and slowly reached her hand out, taking his and slowly stood up. She stared at him as she let him lead her out of the canoe and back onto land.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:35 am

John dashed after the girl. In his haste, he had actually forgotten his rifle, a rookie mistake. He just couldn't let the girl get away tho, not without at least finding out a little something about her. "Hey wait!!" He yelled as he rushed into the water and grabbed hold of the end of her little wooden canoe. He leaned down holding the boat in place as he caught his breath. "God you're fast..." John panted. He looked up from the water flashing her a charming smile. "Dont worry I wont hurt you. You have the word of a gentlemen. Tho...I suppose you dont even understand a word I'm saying do you?" John sighed. How best to show her that he meant no harm? John leaned forward a bit letting go of the canoe. He extended her his pale hand hoping that she'd take it and not run off...or decide to whack him upside the head with her ore.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am

Eruru felt her heart drop as within seconds the pale faced man had jumped out from hiding and now stood in front of her holding his strange spear pointed at her. She remained completely calm, her deep brown hues staring straight into his sky colored hues. As he put down his spear and removed the silver thing from his head she shifted her body weight and jumped along the rocks and took off racing towards the river where she had left her small canoe. She climbed in and took hold of the are and started to push the ore into the water
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:48 am

"Too easy.." John thought to himself as he peered through the waterfall. He had himself a nice perch where he could observe the one who had been following him. From what he could tell, the savage had a womanly form, but that was about it. His bright blue eyes narrowed as he held his musket tight against his chance. As soon as the native jumped across the rocks John jumped out from behind the waterfall! He landed two rocks in front of her, his musket aimed, both eyes open. He was kneeling slightly. At this distance there was no chance of escape. Just as John was about to pull the trigger his baby blue eyes widened slightly. He stared up at the savage..no..the woman. Her beauty was unlike anything he had ever seen, like a majestic painting that had been hidden from the filthy eyes of the world. He felt a sense of unworthiness as he stared deep into her eyes. Slowly, John stoop up straight. He lowered his musket with one hand and reached to take his helmet off with the other. He placed his helmet over his heart, a sign of respect for a lady..
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:28 pm

Eruru hid within a bush. She was poking out of the bush as he had leaned down for the water but had ducked back in quietly as he stood up. Kiako nudged her, clearly not wanting to be hear but she pushed his muzzle away and looked back to the pond seeing the pale face stranger had vanished. She looked around trying to see where he went and when she couldnt she slowly climbed her way down the rocky hill side. She made her way past the pond and toward the waterfall. Jumping out onto one of the rocks that laid above the water. Her hues searching the area but she felt uneasy now...as if she was now being stalked
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:25 am

John advanced away from the landing party. All he could see were trees for miles and miles, all as tall as the building back in london. "Breathtaking.." he muttered softly. His heart began to pound deed inside his chest. Suddenly, John froze. He looked around from left to right as he were simply observing the territory. After staring death in the face time and time again John had developed a sense for when he was being stalked, a gut feeling. He continued forward tho, his body giving no signs of distress. He walked through the forest until he came to a small rocky clearing. He descended down the rocks till he came to a small pond. Even the water was crystal clear, pure. He knelt down scooping up some with his hands. He used the reflection within the small pool to peer behind him before splashing it over his face. Small beads of water ran down his pale face. His blue eyes slyly shifted over his shoulder as he rose to his feet. It seemed that the pond after led to a high water fall. John stealthy vanished behind the rocks and used the chance to gain some high ground. He stood crouched behind pounding waterfall, his musket drawn. "Come on out..." he muttered as he pulled out a piece of flint and steel to light the musket.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:17 am

Eruru observed as one of the men started giving out orders to the rest. He must have been the leader. When he pointed straight at her she didnt fluster. She remained silent and still as most of the men returned to the ship. The one man made no move to return to the boat he stepped out of.
Kiako remained silent by her side, the wolf's golden hues looked up at Eruru then to the man who began to walk into the woods. Eruru kept her distance from him, but followed him as quiet as a wolf stalking its prey. The way he carried himself, his clothes, the strange spear he put over his shoulder.... she wanted to know what all of it was...who he was but she new better than to give herself away
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:08 pm

"Secure the boats. Keep your wits about you men." John ordered as he stepped onto the shore making himself the first english man to take a step onto the new world. His icy blue eyes surveyed the land. There was indeed great potential. "Spread out in twos. I wanna see how far can be seen from those rocks." John stated, ironically pointing to the very spot where the indian spy was watching. "Sir, Governor Radcliffe ordered that as soon as we touch land we set up on the shore..." one of his men stated, which earned the lad a few stares from the others. "Seriously?" John blinked. The lad nodded. John let out a deep, deep sigh. It would have been better to establish a defense further up river. If they camped here and were attacked they'd have little time to make it back to the boats. "Alright. You five head back to the boat and tell the men to began landing preparations. You four, start gathering up some wood for a fire." John ordered. "Aye sir, but what about you?" one of his men asked. A wide grin suddenly formed on John's lips. He slung his musket over his shoulder and strapped on his helmet. "I'm going to have a look around. Just yell when the Governor makes his way onto shore."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:07 am

The wind began to pick up. Eruru looked around as Willow's hollow eyes closed as she listened to the spirits. "Something is coming...its here" She said. Eruru walked up to Willow's trunk and started to climb, all the way to the top. "I see....strange clouds.....they...arent moving" She said and swiftly made her way back down. Her heart was pounding. This was different. This is what the land had been so restless about. She had to see what those clouds were, what they brought! She silently ran through the forest. As she came closer to the waters she hid herself without a sound. She could hear the whispers of men... they werent her people. She very slowly glanced around a tree watching as two boats drifted through the water. She counted ten men... Who were they... what were they here for? Were they friendly? She couldnt take the chance to find out if they were just in case they were not. She silently followed them, unnoticed. She watched them....intruiged as a child
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:59 am

Everything was going according to plan. The HMS St. Paul had just enough water to be parked not too far off shore which would make unloading the ship easier. John had just finished conversing with Governor Radcliffe on the details of the landing. The official seemed uninterested. He lacked John's thirst for adventure or his care for the lives of the men. Radcliffe's main objective were the riches and fame which awaited him back in England. He did however stress that it was John's job to keep the 'natives' at bay until the Fort could be built. John's icy blue eyes gazed down at the Governor with a cocky grin. He might have grown up as an aristocrat, but there were none who excelled in 'dealing' with natives like him. He was bold and cunning, yet had obtained enough to wisdom to know the difference between a being brave and being foolish.

Before they could unload the ship the land needed to be scouted. John took a party of 10 men and two boats to the shore. He stood at the front of the lead boat, his rifle in hand as his eyes surveyed the land. He had seen thousands of 'new' worlds and figured this one would be no different. What he had encountered however literally took his breath away. The land was untamed and held a certain mysteriousness to it. The more John saw the more his curiosity began to peek. He'd claim this land, not for the king or even for england, but for himself.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:45 am

Eruru was out exploring the woods she grew up in. Her home and life was at peace with the return of her father and the warriors but the earth was still restless. She couldnt help but want to search, and see if she could find the reason why. It had been a couple days now since everything returned to normal so she sought out and old and wise spirit that her mother used to visit. She loved the forest...everything about it. The sounds, the colors, the smells, the feel of freedom. She ran through the tree's racing with Kiako deeper into the woods until she came to a very calm and serene setting. The trees were old, towering high into the sky. She made her way to an old willow tree over looking the water (Yes im using grandmother willow, because she is the shit!) She walked up along the massive roots and onto a stump that stood before the tree. "Grandmother willow?" She spoke softly while tucking some of her hair behind her ear.

"Hello my child" Willow greeted, a soft smile etching her bark as the tree came to life. "Grandmother, I have something I wish to speak to you about....about a dream...and about the--" "The restlessness of the earth?" Willow finished with a concerned look. "I know not what causes the earth to shudder so....but it is not out of fear...just....waiting...something must be happening" Willow said. "Yes! I've felt it too, the stiffness in the air as if its expecting something, but doesnt know what" Eruru said as she leaned forward. "And your dream child?" Willow asked. "Right, I'm running through the forest, but then....I come to the river where it forks....but...in the dream I cant choose which way I want to turn....to the village...or to the salt water. I've been to the beach many a times but I dont understand why is would be so hard for me to make that choice...." She said. "Hm...it sounds like....you may have an important desicion to make sometime in the furture....how far in the future, I dont know...." Willow responded.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Times were changing. The old world was becoming more advanced and had discovered the treasures of the new world. History itself was being recorded with each passing day. The crowns which divided up the mighty kingdoms of Europe and Asia were all fighting for control of the new territories and potential wealth. The world would never be the same. Old world rumors of a flat world had been laid to rest. It was now widely accepted that that world itself was round which would mean that there existed potential trade routes spice islands that dotted the Indian ocean. For too long the Ottomans had controlled the sea routes and were making great wealth from the charges one had to pay to sail through there waters. New routes needed to be discovered.

Already the Spanish and the Portuguese had begun their work. Spain was officially the first to lay claim to these new worlds. Spain had claimed many island and had brought back a great worth of pure cold as well as other riches. They had already headed up their trading program and were seeing overwhelming results. The British crown could only and would not allow their neighbor to hog all the glory.

The British had equipped their explorers with the best ships money could buy. Only these would be strong enough to brave the winds of the Atlantic. Even with the previsions it was estimated that only 60% of the crew would survive the long voyage. For the crown, it was a risk work taking. In fact, the lives of their sailors meant very little when compared to the wealth they were expecting. However, that did not mean that the crown would send just anyone to acquire their interest. In addition to sending an official governor to oversee the voyage an elite Captain was selected to lead the quest. Captain John Rolfe, the strongest and most decorated of the Sea Dogs would be given the honor of representing the British crown. Times were changing indeed and with each passing day the HMS St. Paul grew closer and closer towards its target, a new world.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Eruru ran her fingers through her raven black hair. It had been roughly five days since her father had taken scouts to check on the old battle grounds with one of their warring tribes. She felt something was off. With every passing day the earth seemed to become more tense. Not to mention her strange dreams. She stood between a fork in the river.... one lead to home...the other...out to the open sea...there was no way to cross the salt water....but she felt in her dreams that something was pulling her that way and away from home. Kiako nudged his nuzzle under her arm until his head rested on her knee looking up at her with a soft wag of his tail. "I know...but I know you sense it too" She said and scratch the wolf's head. His ears perked as a soft distant drumming sounded. His golden hues looked back to her as she stood. "He's back!" She said with a smile and started sprinting through the forest.

As she ran through her village she passed many happy couple being reunited with their husbands. She ran up to a strong older man. "Father!" She said happily and wrapped her arms around him as he turned to meet her, returning her embrace. "My daughter, how I've missed you" He said. "I'm so glad your back Father" She said happily as he lead her into his tent. "It is good to be back, I bring good news" He said with a gentle old smile. "Tikani has asked me for my blessing to marry you" Her father said. "Ti..Tikani...? But father...me and him are nothing alike" She said, taken a back by his sudden 'good news'. "He is the best warrior we have Eruru, he is smart, cunning, loyal and strong. He will be a very good husband to you" Her father said. She looked away... her father always got the last word anyway being the village chief. She didnt want to bother asking him what he thought of what her dreams may mean...

((Gonna kind of leave it open at the moment so you can get your story in. prolly be a coupld posts before they meet))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8