Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:07 am

John blinked slightly. He was just about to bend down to pick up the bowl, but she had done it for him. His sea blue eyes gazed down into hers. "Thank you." he whispered while returning her soft smile. He dipped his hands into the bowel washing them the best he could. "So...whats the plan for tonight? Am I even allowed to sleep in your village or will your dad have me sleep outside somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:43 am

"Yes over here" She said and took a few steps to a tree where a deer skin full of water was hung. She took it off the tree limb and poured the water into a bowl that was left on the ground. She lifted the bowl for him so he wouldnt have to bend over. "Here" She said with a soft smile
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:28 am

John nodded. Taking it slow was about the only thing he could manage at the moment. When they finally reached the edge of the village he gave Eruru a nod. This part he could handle thankfully. It would have been far too embarrassing for her to have to 'assist' him in using the bathroom. Once he finished, John let out a small sigh. He pulled up his pants and slowly limped back over to where he had left Eruru. "Is there anywhere I can wash my hands?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:23 am

"Bathroom? sure, but we have to go slow okay?" She said and slowly helped him up having his use her to stand. She walked out of the tent with his and took him to the area where her people used the bathroom. On the edge of the village. "Okay" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:12 am

John was in a world of pain. He felt like his bones were being crushed. He clamped his mouth shut refusing to cry out again. Once the pain began to fade, he relaxed his jaw. "Had to use the bathroom...I guess I forgot where I was." he whispered softly. "Can you help me? I can...take care of my own business...I just need you to stand me up."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:05 am

When John awoke Eruru was sleeping beside him. Hearing his pained yelp she awoke and looked at him. "John, are you okay?" She asked. "You cant try walking yet, its too soon" She said softly while running her han through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:02 am

John stayed asleep till about midnight. It was his body's way to increase his speed of recovery. When he did awake, John slowly opened his eyes. For a moment, he thought he was back at the fort. "Bathroom.." he mumbled and seemed to have also forgotten that he was injured. The moment he tried to stand up, his body fell to the ground like a brick. The ex-captain let out a pained gasped. All of a sudden reality was starting to come back.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:55 am

"Wolves are very smart, they help us learn the ways of the land of how to hunt" She said with a smile. As John fell asleep Eruru stayed beside him for awhile before adding another blanket to him and walked out to prepare some more meals for when he awoke
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:44 am

"Ah yes. He's much smarter then what I gave him credit for." John smiled. He laid back closing his eyes. He had just woken up, but for some reason felt sooo tired. It was getting hard to keep his eyes open. In no time John was out like a light. He did seem to be resting a little more peacefully tho.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:42 am

"No...I'm all yours. I'm not going anywhere" She said reassuringly as she lightly squeezed his hand. "Just go ahead and rest. If you wake up and I'm not here, ask Kioka to find me" She said and pet the wolf who continued to sleep
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:37 am

"Honestly, I dont really understand it either, but its the main method used." John stated. He nodded tho. If she believe he would get better then so did he. Sighing, John laid back down. His hand reached for Eruru's. He needed to feel her by his side. "How long can you stay? I'm not keeping you from any princess duties am I?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:31 am

"Bleeding? What good does that do, that drains the energy you need to help fight infections" She said blinking and looked at John with a shocked expression. "Anyway...I give you back less than a month to heal....though it will be tender even after the scabs turn into scars" She mentions
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:27 am

"Well..." John sighed. He wasn't even sure how to began explaining London's medical systems. "We do things differently. Where I come from the most common cure for illness is bleeding, primarily through leeches. If that doesn't help then amputation is often the next step." he stated. There cultures were so different. It was amazing that he and Eruru had managed to become so close.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:21 am

"Yes...maybe three at most considering the depths of your wounds, but they have already begun scabbing, a good sign, and no infections..." She said with a smile. "Your people never learned of herbal medicins?" She asked while looking at him with a confused look
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:09 am

"Two weeks????" John blinked, his eyes lightly bulging out of their sockets. "What kind of magic are you working? Wounds like these would take months, maybe even a year to heal back in london." John explained. He just couldn't believe it. Even if he applied all of his determination into getting better...two weeks was just too quick. Then again, maybe it was wise not to doubt Eruru's mastery of the earth.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:06 am

Eruru smiled and took hold of his hand on her knee. "Take your time" She said softly. "With your back...he definetly tore some muscles but nothing seems to have been broke. I just need to keep re-applying the medicine and your flesh wounds should heel in 2 weeks or so" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:02 am

John let out a soft laugh. Eruru really was one of a kind. He smiled against her lips and allowed his hand to rest on her knee. "Thats reassuring." John smiled. "I believe as long as you're taking care of me I'll be just fine. I think if I can gain back enough muscle to stand..I can start working on my condition. I'll also need to strengthen my back, but that unfortunately might take away. I'm sure radcliffe broke something back there.."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:57 am

"Shh, dont say such things. It wasnt your looks that won me over John, it was your strong personality" She said with a smile as she leaned down and pressed her lips to his. "Your body will heal...do not worry" she said with a soft smile and fed him the rest of the stew. "I talked father in to postponing the wedding to fall...I told him I prefure the color of all the trees much more... I think he know's whats going on...but he allowed it. We have plenty of time" She said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:54 am

John took in the next spoonful, this time he took the chance to savor the meat. Blinking, John shifted his gaze down to his arms. She...was right. Most of the bones in his arms and shoulders were showing through his skin. He also looked like a completely different person. "I'm sorry." John whispered, tho he wasn't sure why he was apologizing. "I'm sure you prefer the strong captain you met a while back instead of this...shell of a man."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:48 am

"Yes, it has potatos carrots, venison and seasoning in it" She said with a smile and served him another spoonful. "John...you dont realize how thin you have gotten...." She said looking at him. His ribs were not visable under his skin, no signs of much muscle anymore. That didnt seem to bother Eruru much though as she tended to him
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:45 am

"Funny, after all the time I struggled finding food...now I have some right in front of me and I'm not hungry." John laughed softly. It was true. Right now all he wanted was to lay down, but that wouldn't be enough to get his strength back. John leaned forward just a bit and parted his lips. He took the spoon into his mouth swallowing the stew. It was rich. There were all kinds of protein sources floating within the broth. "Mm its pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:40 am

Eruru walked in with a bowl filled with stew. "Okay I'm going to prop you up a little bit" She said as she helped him sit up just enough to get a couple pillows under his head and back. She stired the stew and help a spoonful to his lips after blowing on it. "You'll have to start eating a lot to get your strength back. It'll help your body heal faster too" she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:36 am

John laid still against his cot. He continued to rub Kioka's ears, finding it somewhat relaxing for himself. He wondered just how long it would take his body to heal. If he was going to save Eruru he'd need to get his strength back as soon as possible. The seasons weren't going to wait for him to heal, neither would Eruru's husband to be. Something told John that the warrior was still maintaining his shape even though pale faces were no longer attacking the village.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:29 am

Kioka's ear twitched and the wolf's golden hues shifted to John's blue ones in a silent stare. After a moment the wolf rested his head on John's thigh and closed his eyes. The wolf could sense John was a good person, and knew how much John and his human cared for one another. The wolf als knew how much his human would have mourned if anything had happened to her favorite human
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:26 am

John nodded. IT took a few minutes, but once he was able to lay down his body relaxed a little. He reached down gently running his fingertips behind Kioka's ears. "I should say thank you to you as well. You really saved me back there." John smiled. This was the first time his life had been saved by a dog..well..a wolf technically. It was strange tho. John wasn't even aware that the wolf liked him, yet alone would risk his life to save his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next