Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:20 am

Eruru looked at him and tilted her head as his eyes scanned her body. "Its no trouble...they are just following a bad leader who tells pretty lies" She said softly. "You should lay down, I'll make you something to eat" She said softly and got up to go out and get some food. "I'll be right back. When she walked out, Kioka slowly walked in. The wolf layed next to John and layed his head down on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:13 am

"I see.." John whispered. It seemed like he would be given just enough time to recover. Slowly, he turned his head back towards Eruru. Honestly, just breathing hurt, but he wanted to look at her to confirm that she was ok. He couldn't make out any bruises or scratches. If Radcliffe had taken her the fat bastard would have left plenty. "Thank you Eruru...I mean not just for treating me...but for looking out for my men too."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:07 am

"He wont kick you out. He saw your wounds that your own people gave you. He doesnt approve of us and still plans to wed me to Tikani but...he is not going to force you out of the village while your so injured." She said. She wouldnt say so surely once he was better and able to fend for himself again though...
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:01 am

"I dont blame you..." John whispered softly. "I couldn't. We came here with the intention to dominate your people anyway. So..its not your fault. I just...I just need a bit of time...you know...to deal with all of this." John explained. He pulled his face from his hands. His once bright blue eyes seemed to have lost their luster. "How long can I stay here before your father kicks me out of the village?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:57 am

Eruru covered John with a warm blanker and moved to his side. She leaned her head against his shoulder while her hand slid long his arm. "I'm so sorry John...the fat man...he wouldnt stop....My people had to protect themselves" She said softly. It was true, her people did not start the war and they didnt plan to finish it. They only planned to defend themselves as long as needed
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:53 am

John closed his eyes tightly. He had lost allot of men in his life...but never an entire company. His hands came to cup his battered face. Maybe coming the new world was a mistake. IT seemed that he had encountered nothing but misfortune. Then again...he had met Eruru. That was surely a blessing, but at the moment he couldn't see it. It was hard to see or feel anything that wasn't related to the pain or rage which was traveling throughout his body.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:49 am

"Only a handful of them survived....Not enough to guard the perimiter. I've been leaving deer for them and they seem to have been taking the time to cook it before eating it, but...the rest were killed during the battle. The injured that your men took back havent been seen so its unclear if they survived...I'm sorry John" She said softly as she re-bandaged his back
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:44 am

John flinched when heard that Kioka had been shut. He relaxed a little though after learning that the wolf was ok, but flinched again as she began to tend his wounds. "Do you know how many men are still alive?" John asked. It was crazy...but they were still his soldiers. If it was possible, he wanted to save them from starvation. He felt that no man deserved to die in such a long agonizing way.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:35 am

"Yes... I think Kioka sensed it. He took a bullet for you" She said with a smile. "He's okay now, jsut hasnt been able to run around like he wants" She said She undid the bindings on his back and began to put a thick cream like substance onto the sores after she had cleaned them to keep out infection. "It is still mid winter... you wont have to worry about much except to rest" She said softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:31 am

"I was whipped." John replied softly as she sat him up. Pain surged through his entire body causing him to lean forward while wrapping his arms around himself. "Radclifee suspected that I was responsible for alerting your people. He had me whipped and was going to hang me had not your wolf interfered. I saw it...I saw death's door. It was cold, pitch black...the air formed a vice around my throat as if it intended to choke the life right out of me. I've been in many battles...and have had plenty of close calls...and I've never seen anything even remotely close to that."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:25 am

"Moons oh...well I suppose it will be 1 moon in a couple days since the whole thing with you getting beaten by the men happened..." She said as she slowly helped him sit up. "I need to treat your wounds again...what did fat man do? you didnt have such wounds before" She said referring to his slashed back
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:16 am

"Ah..I see..." John whispered. He had no idea how long he had been out. Then again, the indians had a different way of judging time. "How...How many moons have I been out? You're not..married are you?" John asked. God he prayed she wasn't. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if she had been forced into marriage like her father planned.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 4:51 am

"Touch me? No, John...your in our village" She said softly. "We lost a lot of warriors...but your men have run out of ammo and lost many of their own...they havent attacked us for a while and we have not engaged them" She said softly while running her fingers through his hair
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:00 am

John nuzzled his face into her hands the best he could. He still felt weak. It was difficult just keeping his eyes open. "W-where am I?" he whispered. Even when he was able to keep his eyes open his vision was still a bit blurry. "D-Did...Radcliffe...did he...touch you?" John shuddered. As far as he knew, Eruru and most of women could have been captured. He had no idea that technically the indians had won the battle.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:38 am

Eruru blinked hearing John call out for her. She leaned forward and smiled. "I'm here John...I'm right here" She said softy and she gently cupped his face. Due to all the rest his swollen face was just bruised now. but his back and body...was another story. "I'm here" She cooed softly and held his hand in hers.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:33 am

John was resting peacefully that day. He had no idea if his remaining men were alive or not. There hadn't been much activity from the pale face camp. It was then that John began to stir slightly. His bright blue eyes slowly peeled open. He felt like a horse had ran him over...twice. "E-Eruru.." John called weakly before his eyes closed again.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:22 am

During the few weeks Eruru had barely left John's side. Feeding him some broth regulary to attempt to build his strength. Kioka was recovering from his gun shot wound nicely. Eruru sighed as she ran her fingers through John's hair. "John....come back to me..." She said softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:07 am

John was out for a total of two weeks. Every time he came close to giving up he was greeted by the sound of Eruru's voice which pulled him back. Unfortunately, his injuries were not healing quickly. His body was weak and since he was still knocked out he had no way regain his strength. Another week passed had passed and John's condition had only slightly improved...
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:52 am

Kioka yelped as a bullet hit him but it didnt seem to slow him down. The wolf ran through the woods, weaving through the trees until he vanished from the pale faces sights. The wolf slowed and continued to carried John on his back, panting, blood dripping from his hind leg. He lifted his head and let out a short howl. Eruru looked up, Kioka usually howled like that when something was up. She put down her things and ran towards her companion. After 20 minutes she came upon Kioka her eyes widened seeing John a top his back. "John" She whimpered as she fell to her knees in front of Kioka and hugged him before turning to John. She saw Kioka's injured and tears welled in her eyes. "Thank you Kioka, but you shouldnt have risked yourself like that" She said as she hugged the wolf again.

She carried John the best she could while Kioka limped beside her until they got back to the village. Seeing John's abuse her father's hatred towards him eased and he allowed him medical help. Eruru never left his side
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:45 am

John was just about to be taken off his whipping post to be hung. What followed was far too quick for John to process. He was only a step away from death's door. The only thing he heard was the sound of Radcliffe screaming. Shortly after shots had been fired...and then everything just went black. John's back was torn into pieces. In some spots his flesh had been completely ripped off. His body was exhausted and malnourished to boot. Perhaps...it was time for him to give up..
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:35 am

Eruru's side had taken a heavy toll as well. Many of their warriors had been killed, and many more injured thanks to the pale face's strange weapons. Eruru was helping tend to the injured. Kioka hadnt left her side but was looking off toward the pale face camp site. "Kioka?" She asked and the wolf let out a low whimper before running off. Eruru was about to follow when Her father asked for her assistance with one of the warriors.

Kioka ran all the way to the camp site, sneaking his way into the camp n that there were so few men to guard. The wolf stood behind a hut watching as the fat man barked and growled at Eruru's favorite human. Kioka lightly growled, assessing the men. They were slow. Worn out from battle. Their senses dulled. The wolf silently crept up behind Radcliffe and jumped him, sinking his fangs into the mans forearm. With a swift movement the wolf turned and snapped John's bindings and pulled the man onto his back and started to run toward the gate
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Hours had passed and by the time the sun began to set Radcliffe had lost most of his men. He withdrew back to the safety of his camp. He himself had been critically wounded. His only hope for survival was that reinforcements from London would arrive. "Fucking savages.." The governor spat as he limped over to where he had left John tied up. "Wake him." he ordered. There were only a handful of men alive now. One nodded and flashed a bucket of water over John's face. The captain let out a pained gasp! "You little bastard.." Radcliffe hissed as he grabbed Smith by the chin. "The savages knew we were attacking! We missed the chance to wipe them all out and I'm betting you had something to do with it.."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:59 am

The battle dragged on, but every time an Indian was killed another hand full of them appeared. Not all the warriors had been on the battle field in the beginning. More and more kept coming back after making sure all the women children and elderly were safe. Eruru eventually returned to the site. Her father refused to help....and there was nothing she could do but watch in horror as her people were cut down
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:53 am

The great thing about using cannons was that they far exceeded the range of the Indian's arrows. However, when the remaining gunpowder was used the soldiers had no choice but to draw their swords and muskets. Radcliffe ordered the men to charge. He promised that an unlimited supply of food was waiting for any man who killed a savage. That very fact was enough to force even the smallest of soldiers to fight.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:47 am

Due to her warning many of the villagers had managed to evacuate the village. Some warriors stayed behind to fight for their village but soon realized Eruru's terrifying warning. They never really had a chance but they weren't going to give up without a fight or without taking a few of e pale faces with them as she shot their arrows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next