Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:28 am

Eruru tilted her head as she deepened the kiss. Her tongue sliding along his chapped lips, not seeming to mind them as she slowly slid her tongue past them and into his mouth. As he moaned she ran her fingers through his hair, prolonging the kiss before slowly breaking it. "You no fight Tikani....not now" She said softly. She'd help him regain his strength. She'd hunt for him and his men. There was an over population of deer this winter. There would be plenty for her to get them. "I help you, tell men not to shoot" She said in her broken english
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:22 am

For a moment, John wasn't sure if she'd accept or not. He was a pale face, a pale face who understood so little about her world. Could they have any sort of future? Assuming that he was permitted to fight for her, could he even defeat Tikani? The man was a seasoned warrior in his prime and John..well..John was eating leather to survive. However, the moment Eruru wrapped her arms around him, John felt all his worries melt away. His arms wrapped tightly around her body causing her chest to press into his own. He closed his eyes and moaned softly against her luscious lips.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:15 am

"A custom in village" she stated. she closed her eyes as she felt his lips press against her neck and shivered lightly. She didnt put much into it, she had given his light kisses to the cheek before. As he whispered her name again she turned to look at him as he pulled her face towards his. Her hues widened feeling his lips lightly press against her own. Her dark cheeks turned darker as she blushed. As he stated his plan though she became worried. "John...." she paused as he asked for her approval. Without hesitating she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against his.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:10 am

"I see...so this is law, or custom in your village then? What if..the man came from a different tribe..but still desired you?" John asked. As she leaned her back to the side, he moved in and planted a tender kiss on her neck. They had shared somewhat affectionate kisses on the cheek before, but John had never put too much behind them. "Eruru.." he whispered finally before turning her around to face him. His baby blue eyes softened as he cupped her cheeks and pressed his lips gently against her own for the first time. "I'll challenge Tikani. I have no idea if it will be allowed...but I wont let anyone cause you unhappiness. Tho...I suppose I should first ask if you'd have me." John smiled and released a somewhat nervous laugh. He had a hunch that she might be into him, but he wasn't a 100% sure.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:03 am

She nodded as he asked about summer being her marriage date. As his embrace tightened she relaxed more into him. She closed her eyes, completely comforted by his touch and presence. "Hm...he have to challenge Tikani in fight" She said. "Fair hand to hand battle, best man win" she said simply. Usually the women forced to marry men wound up loving them anyway but Eruru had no desire for Tikani. "Father would have no choice but accept" she said, leaning her head to the side as he had whispered in her ear
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:58 am

"So..you'll marry in the summer?" John asked. Was there anything he could do? The honest truth was that John wasn't even sure he'd make it that far. Still, he couldn't just sit back and allow her father to force unhappiness on her. He..He cared about her way too much for that. As she leaned back into his embrace John tightened his hold. This was the first time he had really gotten a chance to hold her, to be this close. It was only now that he realized her miserable he had been after going weeks without seeing her. "Eruru.." John whispered softly, his lips gently brushing against her ear. "What if...your father found that there was another candidate, a man who wished to marry you...that perhaps had your approval. Do you think he would agree?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:52 am

Eruru thought a moment. "No...father says I'm free spirit. I go where the wind takes me" She said and leaned forward letting out a relaxed sigh as he continued to rub lower down her back. As he wrapped his arms around her she leaned back against him. She pulled her long black hair over her right shoulder as he asked how long before she'd be forced to marry. "Two seasons when the weather gets very warm" She said.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:47 am

John listened closely. He was a man who paid great attention to detail. As she began to list the traits that she found appealing he couldn't help but wonder if she was actually describing himself. "Is there anyone in the village like that?" John asked, wanting to keep their conversation going. His now warm hand slid down her lower back trying to relieve the tension she had kept. Most of it was probably due to the whole marriage thing. "Eruru.." John whispered, her name rolling off his lips softly. He leaned forward pressing his nose into the back of her neck as his arms slid around her smaller frame easily. "How much time...before you're forced to marry?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:43 am

Eruru looked up and nodded as he asked about Tikani's appearance. "Yes, he so serious and borish, he no fun" She said. She blinked as he moved behind her but relaxed completely as he started to rub her shoulders. "Hm....someone strong, but kind. funny and adventurous." She said while listing off some traits. Most of them wound up describing John.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:39 am

"I see.." John whispered. He could only guess that this Tikani was some warrior within the tribe. Actually, now that he thought about it he had heard the name before. "Wait...is that the sa-uh...I mean the man with the large build and bear paw prints on his chest?" John asked. He had seen the indian fight a few of his men. No...the word fight wasn't accurate. He had completely destroyed the men he had fought. "ooh...I see.." John whispered. He gazed down at Eruru softly. This time, he moved behind her. His pale hands ran gently over her shoulders working them till she relaxed a bit. "Soo...why dont you tell me...what kind of man you'd like to marry?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:35 am

She was confused by his laughter. Had she said something wrong? As he mentioned food she pondered something before she sat back, letting go of him as he turned to face her. She didnt seem shy at all in front of him. Her soft brown hues looked down and off to the side as he asked if she loved her betrothed. "We have nothing in common. We too different" She said in a mutter. "I dont want to marry Tikani" She said keeping her eyes down. "Father....refuses to listen" she said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:30 am

"Wha? No no.." John laughed, trying to reassure her of his health. She couldn't see, but his face had turned red again from feeling her breasts pressing so firmly into his back when she embraced him. "I'm fit as a horse! I just need a 'little' food every now and then I'll be right as rain." John laughed. She had her own problems. He didn't want her worrying about him. "More importantly.." John frowned and turned around in her arms. "Whats this about you getting married?" he asked softly, his hand lightly caressing her cheek. "Do you...love him...at all?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:26 am

The shape his body was in worried her. While she rubbed and washed his back and sides she could feel just how weakened his body had become. She slowly wrapped her arms around him, her hands resting tenderly on his chest as she pressed her body up against his back in a soft embrace. "John...you not well" She said softly, her head leaning against his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:19 am

John shivered as he stepped into the naturally hot water. He hadn't had a heated bath in...months. He hadn't had a bath at all in the last...few weeks maybe? He looked over his shoulder back at Eruru. He felt kinda bad that a princess was washing his back. No European Princess would ever do such a thing. It would be considered bad manners and somewhat immoral seeing that the two of them were almost nude. "Much better.." John sighed softly. His thinned body completely relaxed into her touch and for a moment John forgot that he and his men might not survive the next upcoming weeks.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:50 am

Eruru pulled his shirt off and let him remove his strange pants. She nodded and took his hand, stepping into the hot spring, leading him into the perfectly warm steamy water. She lowered herself in up to her shoulders. When John sat she came up behind him and rubbed his shoulders. Her hands sliding along his back, washing away all the sweat and dirt. "Better yes?" she asked softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:44 am

John followed her closely. His grim expression turned into one of pure excitement. A hot spring! He had heard of these from other sailors. John was just about to start stripping when he looked over and saw that Eruru had beat him to punch. She had on nothing but a loin cloth! If not for her long hair he would have been able to see her breasts. Suddenly John froze. He wasn't too sure about this situation. Yes, he cared deeply for Eruru. One could say that he even...l-loved her. However if one thing led to another while they were in the hot tub he'd have a whole new set of problems. Deflowering the princess before she was to marry would surely be frowned on. "E-Eruru.." John whispered and shuddered feeling her warm finger tips run up his shirt. If it had been anyone but her doing this...he would have taken the actions different. "Ok.." he whispered and raised his arms to make pulling off his shirt easier. His body looked malnourished, but there were still some signs of muscle from when he had been more healthy. "So..we just go in?" he asked, his eyes darting to ground. Honestly, he wasn't even sure where to look. He couldn't look into her eyes without his gaze drifting down to her chest. Also, the loin cloth she was wearing wasn't covering much.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:36 am

Eruru want expecting him to grab her. She felt herself being pulled into him, she faught but only for a moment before she relaxed. Her hands pushed against his chest as he held her against him. Slowly she wrapped her arms around him, her body pressing against his. Her fingers ran through his dark hair. When finally given the chance she pulled away and leaned over grabbing the cloak and put it back over his shoulders. "Come, I warm you up" She said and took his hand into hers. She lead him into the woods. Much father from both of their villages. She lead him through some bushes to a small hot spring. "Bathe...it will make you warm" She said. And set her back down. She began to strip, a small cloth covered her womenhood while her long hair conceiled her breasts. "Come" She said, and pulled the cloak off. "Its okay" she said. she wasnt really coming onto him, just trying to help him relax and get warm. Plus, he kinda needed a bath anyway. She slid her fingers down along his chest. Without the armor she could feel his body. she pulled up on his shirt, her warm fingers sliding up along his abdomine and up to his chest
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:25 am

They just continued fighting. This was actually the first time they had gotten into an argument about anything. Most of the time they simply enjoyed each other's company. John was starting to get frustrated. However, he hadn't seen Eruru in such a long time...he had missed her terribly. Now, for the first time he was hearing something about a marriage? He couldn't be too surprised tho. Eruru was beautiful and the daughter of a chief. "Wait." John frowned. He used the last bit of his remaining strength and grabbed Eruru by her arm and pulled her into his body. His arms wrapped around her causing the coat she had given him to slid off his shoulders. "Dont leave..not like this..please." John whispered as his nose nuzzled into her neck. He was shivering again, but he didn't care. "Please..I'm sorry..just stay. Dont leave me.."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:19 am

"We not the ones who shoot on sight. We go and observe. When seen your men fire. We defend our selves" she said. "I told my father to help, he does not want my people hurt" She said. Meaning that due to his men firing at her people on sight her father doesnt want to send people in with food out of fear they will be shot on sight. "Does not matter, my father is making me marry, I dont be able to leave the village" She huffed. "Good bye....John Smiths" She said, a tear sliding down her cheek as she turned away from him
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:14 am

"No No..I dont think you're understanding me." John sighed. Her english was pretty good by now, almost as good as his so he didn't understand why there was a misunderstanding. He decided to try speaking a little slower. "You..not savage. Not what I said." he stated, tho her anger seemed to simply rise the more he talked. He stared at her wide eyed when he learned why her people had been tearing up their food. "Well...if that was the case you should have told me. Tensions have gotten pretty bad because all the men think that your people are trying to kill us all." John explained, now glaring right back at her.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:09 am

"Just my people" she said and took another step away from him as he tried his poor attempts to make up by insulting her people and not her. "We tear up cause food no good. Salt water makes no good" she said. her people didnt want diseases to spread from the men eating poorly. The one thing the men were running out of were bullets for their guns. "We not savage. We live with earth in one, you tear her up and dig instead of gathering and hunting" She said while glaring at him lightly. She was still very angry from the fight with her father, now this only made her anger worse
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:04 am

"E-Eruru wait!" John exclaimed and tried standing, but a bit too fast. "Wait..I didn't mean...you know, I wasn't calling 'you' a savage." John explained as he rose to his feet again. "But the truth is that people from your tribe have been sneaking into our gardens at night and tearing up the few plants we have. Also, I know that originally we were planting too close to the water." he stated, his eyes narrowing a bit. He sighed tho. He couldn't blame her. It wasn't fair. "Come on Eruru..you should know I'd never call 'you' such a thing." he whispered and slowly started walking towards her while stretching his arms out.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:58 am

She sat next to him, wishing she had brought more for him to eat. As he cursed their attempts to grow food and suddenly spat out that word she reeled back. "We are not" She said defensively. Her people had spoke of the word, hearing it from the pale faces during their scrufts. "You grow too close to salt water. Crops wont grow" She said, now angry at him. she had always thought he never reffered to her people as such. "Blanket, gift" She said and stood up, putting her bag over her shoulder preparing to leave
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:54 am

John paused. He wanted to appear strong. Also, he felt guilty for using all the knowledge she had given him for his own personal gain. However when she placed the dried food in front of him John caved in. He fed..well..like a savage. After he was done he wrapped her coat around him shivering. His fingers would have turned blue if not for her. "T-Thank you..Eruru." John whispered as he leaned back against the trunk of the tree. "We all knew it would be hard...but that stupid fat ass has made all of our lives ten times harder then what they should be. That and..." he paused as anger flared within his eyes. "All our attempts to grow our own food has either failed or has been sabotaged. Fucking savages!!" John spat as his body shivered hard from the cold. That was the first time he had ever used that particular word in front of her. Normally he was careful not to use it, tho it wasn't like she'd understand what it meant unless she had heard it from other white men.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:45 am

Eruru could see the difference in him as he walked out wrapped in a cloth. She shook her head as he asked about her. She sat next to him and took off her furred cloak and wrapped it around him. She ran her fingers along his thinned cheeks. She reached into her bag and pulled out dried deer meat and dried fruits. "Are you okay?" She asked. Worried by his appearence. These men did not know how to live on this land that they wanted to claim. "Eat, eat" she said, placing the food before him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next