Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:26 pm

"Sorry guys. The princess gets cranky if she's not fed exactly when she wants to be." Shen apologized while rising to his feet. His eyes shifted over towards Jazz. He gave the girl a small smile while shaking his head. "Its not a mansion..and its not that big either. I live in a pent house. Its pretty standard really." Shen stated thoughtfully while looking back at Kate. "Right? I mean there's nothing special about it really. It only has two bedrooms."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:00 am

Kathrine huffed again and crossed her arms. Having spent another hour there, Joshua managed to get Kate to talk more, about photography her time in minnesota with Ceres and Shen, avoiding the topic of his ex. This is how he had gotten her to open up last time, he'd just do it all over again. Kathrine took Ceres and the baby girl instantly began suckling on her chest wanting her meal. "Ah...sorry" She said and shifted Ceres who became a little fussy being denied her meal. "Mommy will feed you when we get home" She said softly and started to hum a lullaby. "For sure, that's be great, knowing you its gotta be some mansion, or something like it anyway" Jazz said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:54 am

"Looks like my hands are tied." Shen chuckled. "You mines well get use to it Kate because we'll be visiting them often." Shen smiled and turned to Jazz. "I'll tie her to the roof of the car if I have to." Shen laughed, tho he was half serious.

About an hour later, Shen started getting hungry. It seemed like Ceres was about ready to leave too. Smiling, Shen took Ceres from Jazz, who had asked to hold her again, and placed the baby into Kate's arms. "Well has definitely been fun. Maybe next time you too can come to our place. We're about an hour away."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:49 am

Josh sat down and took the stuffed lion doll from Jazz and then took Ceres. "Hello pretty girl, you are going to be a knock out" Josh stated happily and make the lion dance in front of Ceres. She began to laugh happily, not fussing once. "I trust you...I dont trust them..." She stated bluntly. Jazz and Josh both blinked and looked at one another. "Its alright, we had to work our butts off before to gain your trust, we wont mind doing it again." Josh said with a bright smile. "No..theres really no need" Kate said. "Oh no, you aint gonna go and hide from us just because your afraid to trust others girly we already did this with ya" Jazz said. Kathrine glared off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:42 am

Shen laughed softly. He had forgotten how excitable Josh could be. His eyes shifted over towards Kate as concern filled her eyes once more. "Its fine Kate." he smiled and turned to Josh. "Just make sure you support her head. Oh, and make sure you get her doll from Jazz. Without it she'll start crying after a few seconds." Shen explained. He turned to Kate once more and took her hands in his. "Relax babe. Everything is fine. These are good people. I promise" shen replied softly.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:35 am

Joshua ran up and glomped Kate and Shen together. "Thank god you guys are okay! I'm so glad to see you!" He said while rubbing his cheek against Kate's He pulled back and sighed. "Lost memory again, ah...permanent it sounds like, but your looking great both of you! And Ceres...oh my goodness what a doll!" He said he was very very happy and excited. "Whoa...calm down jitterbug and you can hold her" Jazz said. "U-Um" Kate blinked and looked at Shen again making sure it would be okay
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:29 am

Shen gave Kate a gentle pat on her shoulder. "I know, just retelling the story." he insisted. Even he smiled a bit as Kate corrected herself before swearing. He wondered what would happen if Kate ever ran into Himiko. He knew that his mother wanted the girl dead. His mother however had her own reasons. Aside from her viewing Himiko as a slut, the chinese woman wasn't too crazy about Japanese. When Joshu walked in, Shen raised a brow, but smiled nonetheless. "Kate this is your other roommate and friend. His name is Joshua." he replied softly. "Josh, Kate wont remember you. There...well there were issues with the birth." Shen explained again. "Oh, and that cute little girl in Jazz's arms is Ceres."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:22 am

As Shen claimed she denied him rights to see Ceres born Kate huffed. "That wasnt my fault" She said while crossing her arms and glared off to the side. Jazz watched the two, was a fight about to break out? Usually when Kate became huffy it was for the worse. "Stupid bit--...female dog..." She muttered, she knew Shen wanted to keep swearing to zero around Ceres. Jazz started to laugh, That was the cutest correction I've ever seen, haha oh girl you crack me up" Jazz laughed. The door opened and Joshua walked in he blinked and his eyes widened. "Oh my god! Kate!? Shen!? A BA-- wait a baby? A BABY!???" Joshua exclaimed he had been gone over the weekend on business and hadnt heard anything of anything!
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:14 am

Shen nodded. "She knows everything. I left nothing out. I..was in a state of rage for most of her conversation." Shen admitted. "I hated her so much that my body shook. I couldn't believe that she denied me the right to see Ceres born. However, we both found out that the situation was more...complicated." Shen sighed softly. "Lets just say my ex..not Kate, but someone else, was very spiteful and made it her business to intercept Kate's calls."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:09 am

"Well it did work at the time, I mean instead of shutting down like she did, her mind just sort of re-set itself until her body was able to put up with the amount of stress" Jazz said. "But its good you guys are okay now...I know your not one to spare details Shen, So I know when you say you told her everything, you mean....like everything" She said not doubting his big mouth
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:59 am

Shen nodded. "Yea I was surprised by the name. I was even more surprised that Ceres had my last name. I'm still not sure where her first name came from, but it seemed to stick." Shen smiled. He reached over and poked his baby's hand. When Jazz mentioned a clean slate, Shen frowned. "I wouldn't call it a clean slate." Shen stated, and a little sternly too. "I told Kate everything. While doing so...I was probably a..erm.." Shen paused. "a D.I.C.K to her, but over time we managed to work everything out. We're even undergoing therapy...of sorts." Shen explained while shifting his eyes down to Ceres once more. He absolutely refused to curse in front of his little girl. Luckily for him, she couldn't spell...yet.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:50 am

"H-How should I know...ohh I wish I could remember...god these places look gorgeous!" She said while clicking through them. There were some more of her in a waitress outfit, some of her out with Jazz and Josh, even Jake was in some of them though he was with Josh in each photo. "Oh, right, so who picked the name Ceres?" She asked. Kathrine looked over at her. "Um...Me I guess...at least thats what Jacob told me..." Kate said. "Wait you remember Jake but you dont remember me?" Jazz asked. "Well...no Jacob was at the hospital with me when I came to...he kept telling me about everything that had happened but I didnt believe him. "My god, you really did, and its got nothing to do with clean slate eh?" Jazz asked. "Clean, what?" Kate blinked
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:37 am

Shen leaned in close to Kate to get a better look. When saw a few other his mother...wearing some sort of hat...Shen tilted his head a bit. "W-When did you two go to Paris?" he blinked. "Why wasn't I invited?" She added with a small frown. His mother had never said anything about a visit to France. Then again, she was prone to random trips around the country. "Anyway, Jazz is there anything you'd like to ask Kate?" she smiled. He wanted to get the girls talking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:31 am

Kathrine blinked at their comments and looked down, she was the same as always, once realizing how open she made herself she'd bottle it up again in front of strangers. "Ah, yeah thats why I was looking for it" She said and started to go through the bins again until she found it. "Ah ha!" She said and went back to the couch and opened it up clicking on the sd card folder pulling up tons of photos including the ones of going to Paris with his mother.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:19 am

Shen sat back. God, it was amazing just how much he had forgotten. Katherine looked beautiful with the locket hanging around her neck. What really got Shen was her smile tho. The whole thing with the phones had really stressed Kate out. Shen was glad to see her love smiling once more. Going out was definitely the right call. "It suits you." Shen replied softly. He leaned in and placed a soft kiss on Kate's lips. "Hey, is your laptop in there? Maybe we can find some more pictures or something."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:13 am

Kathrine blinked and leaned over, looking at the locket. Her hues widened seeing them happy, nothing like the stories he had told her about her hating him. "Yes, of course I'd like it" She said holding her hands up for it. This is why she loved photo's they could store memories, of a single moment in time. She took it and put it on, smiling down at it. "I love it" She said happily. Jazz blinked. "Wow....I havent seen a smile like that in a long time" She said happy that Kate could smile like that again
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:01 am

Shen blinked and bent down to pick up the box. His eyes shot wide open! He had forgotten all about the necklace he had brought for Katherine. "Hey Kate." Shen smiled brightly while turning to face her. He opened the box and pulled the necklace out. It wasn't anything super expensive. No, the value was in the photo that they had taken. "Look at this." Shen smiled and popped the locket open, revealing the photo inside. "We took this after the first time you lost your memory. For a moment...things were good between us. Its sort of ironic that right after we...um...became intimate...you regained your memory." Shen explained. "Would you like it? Its still in good condition."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:33 am

Kathrine moved to the rubber maid bins again and started to look through them, putting some clothes on the ground while looking for the laptop. A small black box rolled off the pile of clothes and hit Shen's foot. Inside was the necklace he had gotten her from the second hand store the first time she had lost her memory while with him, inside was still the picture of them smiling happily. Ceres calmed down as Jazz played with the lion, The baby girl reached out and grabbed it and smiled brightly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:26 am

"Yea, you should." Shen smiled. "I believe I purchased one for you to use for school." he explained. His brown eyes quickly shifted over to Ceres as she began to cry. Shen grabbed the baby bag and pulled out a small stuffed lion. He placed the doll in Jazz's hands and bent down to gently run his fingers against Ceres's cheek. "Here, this lion is her best friend. If that doesn't work we can give you a bottle to feed her. If that doesn't work...well...we might just have to bring her around more often. She really doesn't like strangers. Tho...she took to my mother pretty quickly." Shen blinked. He wasn't sure if his mom simply had a way with kids or if the woman had cast some sort of spell over Ceres.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:16 am

Kathrine slowly handed Ceres to Jazz, Kate hadnt said a word yet, she really didnt know how to feel or act. She sat next to Shen watching Ceres. The baby girl just stared at Jazz for several moments before she began to get completely fussy and started to cry. Kathrine had opened up the rubber maids and poked through them until she found her camera. She sat back on the couch and turned it on, there was nothing saved to it. She opened the sd storage and the card was missing. "Oh I think the card is still in your laptop " Jazz said. Kate blinked. "I...have a laptop?" She asked, her camera was a low grade one, she didnt think she'd ever be able to afford a computer
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:08 am

Shen made his way over towards the couch. He was actually looking forward to going through Kate's old photo albums. When Jazz asked if she could hold Ceres, Shen smiled and gave Kate a nod. "She can be a little fussy around strangers. She's like her mom in that aspect." Shen smiled while placing an arm around Kate. He could sense that she was a bit tense. "Jazz..there was a complication during Kate's delivery. She apparently died for a few minutes. The loss of oxygen to her brain caused severe memory loss. Thats why she doesn't remember you. When I arrived..she still thought that she was a student of mine." Shen explained. "So..it might take a while for Kate to warm up to you."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:02 am

"Hello Ceres, my you are a cutie, jus like your mama...well....she does look like Shen too...but she's got mama's pretty eyes." Jazz said with a bright smile. Ceres had woken up from all the commotion and was just staring at the woman. "Ah...her...I wouldnt, she's....very touchy about anyone going into her room for any reason...but Ya I still got all of Kate's things actually, her clothes her books her camera her photo albums" She said and walked into her room pulling out 3 rubber maid bins and sat on the couch, "Can I hold Ceres?" She asked. Kathrine looked at Shen as if asking for aproval. "Whats wrong Kate, c'mon you can trust me" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:55 am

"Yea...thanks?" Shen blinked while rubbing his arm. "Anyway, this is Ceres. She's about 8 months(?) old. She'll be having her first birthday soon enough." Shen smiled brightly. He followed Katherine inside, but paused in front of the Keep Out sign. It only made sense that Jazz would get a new roommate. "Do you think the person inside would mind if I showed Katherine her old room? Oh..also we came for the camera Kate left behind. Its still here right?" Shen asked.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:47 am

The door swung open and Jazz looked at Kate holding Ceres, "Oh girlie I cant believe your a mama! We've missed you so much!" She said while throwing her arms around Kate. Katherine blinked and froze in place, she was as awkard with people now as the day Shen first met her. "And you!...." Jazz growled while turning and glaring full on at Shen. ".....thank you...for bringin' her back" She said but gave him a very hard punch in the shoulder. "There....Now I'll forgive ya" She said and showed them inside. The room had been switched around and someone was aparently in Kate's old room as it was now painted black with a big KEEP OUT sign on it
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:43 am

"Well like I said, you didn't just start trusting them. I'm sure it took a while. Anyway, I still need to explain to Jazz why you wont remember her. So...just be ready for her to throw something at me..even tho its not really my fault." Shen sighed deeply. After locking the car, he walked up the door and gave it a hard knock. Jazz already knew that they were coming, so Shen figured it wouldn't take the girl too long to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next