Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:43 am

BOOOOM!! The sound of cannon fire could now be heard for miles and miles. A mixture of fire, iron, and raw power tore through the indiain camp. Radcliffe's soldiers were going to bombard the camp until their gunpowder ran out. Smirking, John shifted his gaze up towards the sky. He could smell the scent of the gunpowder. "Well I'm off. When I come back I'll allow you to see your beloved savage one last time."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:35 am

Eruru had made it back to her village in time to see many of the warriors from neighboring clans had come to join them in their fight against the pale man. She gave her warning to her father of what she had seen and pleaded for help in saving John from them. Her father took her warning of their weapons to heart but didn't care much for the pale face who his daughter was infatuated with. "father we must take refuge" she pleaded with him but the men were ready to fight for their land
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:31 am

The next morning, Radcliffe was...to say the least...pissed that Eruru had escaped. Fortunately for John the other men had found the hole. However, that didn't stop Radcliffe from blaming John. No, he'd still pay. Radcliffe ordered John to be whipped. By the time the soldier was done John's body had almost broke. The only thing keeping him attached to the world was his desire to be with Eruru. Sighing, Radcliffe walked in front of where John was hanging. His back was a bloody mess. The whip had torn flesh away from bone. "Was it worth it...this savage?" he asked before gripping John's face and forcing him to look up into Radcliffe's cold green eyes. "I'm going to destroy them all. As we speak our forces are nearing their camp. Let us pray that your savage does not die too quickly."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:23 am

Eruru didn't run. That wasn't smart. The feild had tall grass, all she had to do was keep herself low enough. She stalked through the grass following Kioka through it until she came to the other side and into the forest. She looked back over her shoulder before turning and running into the woods to warn her father and people
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:18 am

"Eruru..its not like that. This is for your safety. You dont know...You dont know what Radcliffe is capable of." John whispered as he watched Eruru climb down into the hole. Now that she was gone he had to make sure the guards standing watch didn't notice her when she made her run across the wide open field. He decided to limp his way over to the ones that were watching the gate from a platform that allowed them to see over the fence. It didn't take much to get their attention. All he had to do was groan and cry out for help with his pain.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:11 am

Eruru looked at him with wide eyes, surprised by his sudden threat of going to face the fat man. Her shocked gaze turned into a light glare as she walked past him without a word and out the door. While they had been inside Kioka had dug a hole under the fence. When Eruru walked out he nudged her over to. Where he had down and climbed under and past the fence. "Either way if something happens to you it is because of me, if you don't want me here then fine" she said and leaned down feeling how deep the hole went. "go back to your hut" she said and cmi,bed under the fence line and met Kioka on the other side of the fence
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:05 am

John blinked not twice. Now even he was starting to get frustrated. "I said enough.." John muttered, his tone turning darker. "Eruru if you dont leave right now I'll go and deal with Radcliffe right now. In my condition..the chances of surviving are slim. Do you intend to be the reason behind my death?" John asked and slowly forced himself up from the bed. "Lets go, now."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:02 am

Eruru just looked at him not really understand his statement as a joke. She sat up and crossed her arms and turned her head. "No, I don't even want to think about what else the fat man will do to you if I were to escape." she said. Knowing Radcliffe he'd find a way to blame John even if he wasn't involved in her escape and do something horrible to him
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:56 am

"Let me worry about that. Besides, I've been in worse scrapes then this." John grinned, tho soon paused after. "Tho...I cant really think of any right now. Must be the head trauma." he joked. However, now wasn't the time. "Enough Eruru. Lets go. I promise as soon as you're out I'll go back and rest."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:53 am

Eruru's eyes widened as he explained. She pulled away from his touch and stared at him. "how are you going to promise to come for me if that fat man plans to kill you before your have a chance to get better!" she said, her voice holding some panick and hatred to it. She didn't like his people's ways of doing things. Everything was just so....barbaric
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:49 am

"Ah..well.." John mumbled. As she laid down, he raised his hand to gently run his fingers down along her cheek. "It means I'd die. Someone would tie a rope around my neck and.." John paused, wanting to spare her the gruesome details. "Its not a good way to die. I think I'd rather be shot." John laughed, trying to bring light to their dark conversation.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:46 am

"what's that mean? Hang you? What is that?" she asked not understanding what this term meant. She didn't let him get back up as she laid down beside him, keeping an arm over him to keep him laying down. "I'm not going to let you help me when your hurt this bad" she said stubbornly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:43 am

John let out a low groan as she dragged him. Unfortunately, his strength was failing so he wasn't able to fight back. "Scottsfield..." John whispered. "He may help...but its better that we dont get him involved. Radcliffe has already made the decision to hang me after all this is over." John replied softly. Even though he was laying down he still refused to rest. He knew that if he didn't get Eruru out tonight chances were she'd never leave.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:39 am

Eruru stopped and looked at him as he refused to give his body the rest it needed. She looked at him before walked up to him and dragged him over to her small bed and made him lay down. "I'm not going to let you kill yourself trying to help me. You need rest" she said sternly. "what about man with red hair...he seems nice" she mentioned
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:35 am

"Be careful..the guards walk in patrols. Also..you wont be able to escape on your own. It takes two people to push the gate open. No..I have to come with you Eruru." John stated but then suddenly leaned over. He stared coughing, hard. His body screamed for him to rest, but he refused to listen.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:31 am

Eruru returned his kiss, wrapping her arms around his softly so she wouldn't hurt him. She slowly nodded wondering if he would be able to make it to the gate door. "I can make it out on my own. You go back and lay down" she said as she ran her hand softly against his cheek. "I'll wait for you" she said and opened the door to her hut and looked around. Kioka trotted out looking around the area, his tail wagged as a sign that no one was there
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:28 am

John gazed down at Eruru. She just wasn't going to give up..was she? Smiling, John leaned in and pressed his bruised lips against her soft ones. "I made you a promise right? I still have to fight that block head you're being married to. I'll come for you, you have my word." John smiled as he wrapped his arms tightly around her body. "Please Eruru..we've wasted enough time."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:21 am

"No John I can't leave you like this" Eruru said softly as she kept him up. She new he was right. She needed to warn her people of their weapons and how they needed to retreat but she'd hate herself if she kept and something happened to John. "You...will come for me....right?" she asked softly knowing he wasn't going to let her say no to leaving
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:17 am

"Cant take that chance..someone's gotta stay..try to stop Radcliffe..." John breathed. "You..You have to warn your people. They wont stand a chance against our cannons." John explained. Right now the only one he could trust with Eruru's safety was himself. "I'll get you out through the gates. Once out you'll have to run faster then you ever have in your entire life.."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:06 am

Kioka's ears perked and his snarling stopped. Eruru ran over to John. "what are you doing here!? Your too injured to be walking John" she said as she helped him up. She didn't have the heart to leave him. Not when he was like this. What would the fat man do to him if she were to leave. "come with me" she pleaded as she looked up into his hues. "please it's only right I take care f you after it was my people who do this to you" she said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:59 am

The door to her hut slowly opened. Rather than Radcliffe appearing outside it was John! The captain was doing his best to walk as quickly as he could but he was having...a few problems. "Eruru.." John gasped just before falling down onto the floor. It had taken most of strength just to walk from his hut's to hers. "You're leaving.." John muttered as he attempted to catch his breath. He slammed his fists into the floor and forced himself slowly back up to his feet. "Dont have..much time.."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:49 am

Eruru went back to her hut until nightfall. Kioka was being restless which made her worry. Was the fat man going to try something? Kioka finally settled down next to her but his eyes and ears still alert on the door. As the night rolled on Eruru stayed awake calmly running her fingers through Kioka's fur when he began to growl. The wolf stood up his fangs beard as a low deadly snarl left his throat
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:50 pm

Radcliffe let out a hearty chuckle. He liked the fire Eruru's eyes. He'd take joy in extinguishing that fire until their was nothing left, until she was broken all the way down to her soul. Meanwhile, John laid in his bed. He had a very, very bad feeling growing in the pit of his stomach. His bright blue swollen eyes slowly opened. Every single part of his body ached. "I cant stay here...I need to make sure she escapes.."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:22 am

Eruru's eyes narrowed. She was growing to hate this fat man with every ounce in her. She wasnt too worried, He wouldnt be able to live off the land like they did. These men were not in harmony with nature, they only destroyed the land. Her hues flashed with hate as she turned without a word, Kioka trotting beside her. She'd attempt to escape tonight. Hopefully with the ginger haired man's help, if not she'd find a way easily enough
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:14 am

Radcliffe gazed down at Kioka far from amused. The first chance he got he'd make sure to put the beast down. Turning, he directed Eruru's gazed towards the several trees a single cannon ball had knocked over. The whites had yet to use them. Smith had suggested that they save most of the gunpowder and cannon balls for an emergency. It was the only piece of advice that Radcliffe had actually listened to. "Now just imagine my dear if you will. Hundreds of your kind rushing towards our lines with no hope of salvation. They're driven by the basic animal like impulse to attack..only to be cut down." the fat man stated with a wide, curling even grin. He turned around to face Eruru and began closing the distance between them. "I'll let you in on a secret savage. I plan to attack your little...'settlement.' I plan to spare no man, women, or child. I plan to take all your food, furs, and more importantly the gold I know you've been hiding. You'll be right there, watching. I'll make sure to give you a nice front row seat." Radcliffe chuckled, causing his belly to jiggle like jello.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))   Who's the Savage? ((Yugo)) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's the Savage? ((Yugo))
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next