Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Chasing Time and Spells(mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:46 am

Yugo's golden eyes spotted the book. Even tho the room was dark he could see perfectly. "Kasumi?" Yugo whispered. He started moving forward, but hesitated. He hadn't seen Kasumi since 'that' day. However, when he heard Ayane call out to him Yugo relaxed a bit. It wasn't her. Sighing in relief, Yugo moved forward. He leaned down and nuzzled his nose into her neck. His warm wet tongue rolled over her cheek a few times. "I'm here." he whispered softly and placed his hands over hers, letting her feel his warmth
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:42 am

Her energy had already recovered in less than a day rather than a few. Aside form her head wound...she was completely heals, spiritually. As he walked into the room her body shifted. "Yu....go" She spoke softly her hands clutching the sheets. At this point the drug was mainly what was keeping her knocked out
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:38 am

Mom stayed beside her. It hurt to see her daughter in so much agony. She only left when she received a call from the nurse. Someone was waiting for her in the lobby. Mom nearly fainted when she saw Kenji running up to her. She wrapped her arms tightly against her only boy. When she saw Yugo tho, her eyes hardened. She had good mind to slap him. "Explain now!" she hissed. Yugo sighed. He was about half way through his explanation when Mom slapped him hard across the face. "That was for pushing my daughter you violent animal!" she growled. Kenji tugged on Mom's shirt. "He did save me.." he whispered. For the most part Kenji was fine. Yugo had found him tied up and knocked out

Mom hugged Kenji. She glared up at Yugo for a moment. She didn't want him near her children, but Ayane needed him. After getting the ok to go upstairs, Yugo walked into Ayane's room. There was something he wanted to confirm. Before, he had felt Kasumi's spiritual energy...
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:32 am

Her spirit energy began to cease, falling back to a normal state. "Yu...go" She whispered, rolling onto her side on the bed. "Come....back" She said. She needed him there with her...she felt so lost....all she could see was darkness....
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:28 am

"W-What?" Mom blinked, now horrified. The doctor stumbled back. He stood up straight and ran his hand through his hair. "Dont worry Ms. She's fine now." he whispered. "What happened?" she blinked. The doctor paused for a moment. He had never seen cases this extreme. "She...might have had a bad reaction to the medication. We'll keep our eye on her." he breathed. He too wanted to know what the hell was going on.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:24 am

Ayane's gaze shifted to her mother. "Ayane's sleeping" She said, her voice less cold. She blinked as the man pushed the needle into her vein. "Let go!" She demanded, pushing him back. He had already injected it though. Her vision hazed and she fell back onto the bed, the book falling to the ground
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:19 am

Mom took a few steps back. This...This wasn't her Ayane. No, she had never once in her life saw her daughter with such a hard stone cold glare in her eyes. "Ayane..are you ok? Its mommy." she whimpered. "I need to sedate her." The doctor stated and moved to grab a needle. He grabbed her arm and placed it firmly against a vain. Mom continued to step back. What was going on? None of this made any sense at all!
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:13 am

Ayane's eyes were hard and distant "Were is that damned wolf!" She demanded and sat up. She held her hand out in front of her, the book appearing out of no where. She looked through the book. "My...spells....my life...." She growled and shut the book. Damnitt" She growled and stood up. If looks could kill...her glare would certainly do the job
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:11 am

Syaoran was not only thrown off her. His body slammed hard into the wall near the door. "W-What?" Syaoran mumbled as blood ran down the corner of his lips. His eyes shot wide open. Her aura was raging. "Kasumi-sama?" he whispered. Suddenly, Mom and the doctor came running into the room. "Fuck." Syaoran spat and made a rush for the window. He busted right through. "NO!!!" The doctor yelled. He ran up to the window. They were about four stories high. When he looked outside tho he couldn't see any trace of the young boy. "Ayane are you ok?" Mom asked as she moved to her side. "Wait..that boy..he was the same one who came over earlier today. I'm sure of it."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:05 am

As he began to chant, Ayane's hand twitched. In the middle of his chant her eyes opened. "Not today" She said, lifting her hands and pressed them against his chest. "Deflect!" She yelled, sending a powerful pulse against his body, knocking him off of her. The energy was a perfect match to Kasumi's
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:01 am

Syaoran stepped back. For most, it was impossible to see spirit energy, but for someone as trained as Syaoran, he could see it as clear as day. A fierce aura was sweeping over her body. "So, you do hold affections for the wolf. How amusing." he smirked. This was perfect. It would have been difficult to get the book if he had to worry about her passing out on him. Her spirit energy needed to be strong. "You should know, he tried so hard to save your little brother. Such a young boy..he hardly lived." Syaoran smiled and moved ontop of he bed and straddled Ayane's waist. He pressed his index and middle fingers against her forehead and began to chant.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:56 am

Ayane had just closed her eyes. She could feel...someone touching her...but they werent trying to wake her. She struggled to open her eyes but they wouldnt budge. She heard the voice. "Ken...ji" She whispered as she slept, turning her head as Syaoran whispered against her ear. Her weakened spirit energy suddenly spiked at the mention of Yugo being killed.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:52 am

Mom was talking to the doctor. The two of them were looking at Ayane's xrays. Just as the nurses left, someone slipped silently into her room. A finger slowly slid up against her through the sheets. It ran up her belly, circled over her breasts, and then slowly up along her neck. "Well this is a problem.." came Syaoran's soft voice. "I knew following the mutt would pay off. He really thought I'd hide your brother close by the clock tower. How foolish." Syaoran smiled. He leaned forward against her bed and poked Ayane in the cheek for a moment. "What would you do if I told you that your wolf was dead?" he asked. He knew she could hear him, but he moved closer until his lips were against her ear. "I killed him. Later, I'm going to go back to his body and turn him into a nice coat." he whispered with a dark smile.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:44 am

As her mother began to smother her she started to doze off again. "Yu....go" She whimpered, her hands which had been clenching the sheets covering her slowly relaxed as she fell back asleep. Her mind of racing as she slept...Yugo...where was he? Had he found Kenji? But then after a few minutes...she started to forget...who she had been calling out for, and that's when a nurse made her wake up again
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:40 am

"Ayane its mom!" she called and leaned in closer to her daughter. "She's been mumbling about Yugo and Kenji since we got her." the doctor stated. Mom nodded. "Kenji is my son. I think..he's gone missing. Yugo is...a friend." she frowned. "Ayane." Mom called softly as she kissed her cheek. "Can you please tell me whats going on? What happened to you?" she asked. The doctor shook his head. "Please stop. She's in no condition to communicate. I should be getting her xrays back soon. I'm worried about the damage the impact did. She may end up suffering from temporary memory loss. Only time will tell how severe it will be."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:32 am

Ayane was being awoken every 20 minutes. that was the most time they could allow to pass before having to wake her to make sure she didnt stay asleep for good. When her mom came rushing in a nurse awoke her. Ayane blinked. "Yugo...Ken...ji" She murmured
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:29 am

ooc: time skip, lets have Ayane resting.

ic: It was close to midnight and Yugo hadn't succeeded in finding Kenji yet. The doctor had taken Ayane's phone. He had no information on her so he decided to go through her phone. When he found 'Mom' he dialed the number. Mom had already called three times. When she heard that Ayane was in the hospital she rushed into her car. After 15 minutes and a few broken laws, she arrived at the hospital and ran straight to Ayane's room where the doctor was waiting. "What happened?!" she exclaimed. Tears were slowly running down her cheeks. She moved to Ayane's side and gently ran her hand through her daughter's hair. "Well Ms. thats the thing..I have no idea. All I know is that she hit her head pretty hard. Some young man with..odd eyes dropped her off and left."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:24 am

Ayane's hues shifted, trying to follow the light shining in her face. She winced turning away from it and buried her face against Yugo's shoulder. As he pulled away she blinked. "Yugo...wait...wh-where..." She paused. Unfortunately, Syaoran's prediction of memory loss was slwoly starting to take effect
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:20 am

A doctor came rushing out from the back of the hospital. He shined a light into Ayane's eyes. "Can you follow my flash light?" he asked while moving it slowly from left to right. Yugo watched silently. He took the papers from Ayane, but had no clue what to do with them. Then, it occurred to him that maybe he should call her mom. Unfortunately, Yugo had no idea how to work a phone and time wasn't on his side. "Take care of her...or I'll burn this place down to ground." Yugo hissed just before he took off through the front doors. "Sir wait!!" The doctor yelled. "Shit." he mumbled while standing up. He ordered the nurse to wheel Ayane into the back. They'd have to put her on medication right away. They'd also have to examine her head to check for damage to her skull
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:16 am

Ayane flinched awake each time he licked her. Once at the hospital She swayed trying to stay awake as she was handed the forms. "...I cant..."She blinked trying to focus the words, her migrain was completely making ehr head feel like fuzz. "Where are we?" She blinked. "Wheres Kenji?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:13 am

Yugo gave her cheek a hot wet lick. The warmth from his tongue would be plenty to jar her awake, tho he had to lick her a few times to keep her from sleeping. As they approached by strangers, Yugo instinctively growled. He held Ayane tighter in his arms as he passed the girls. When they reached the hospital, Yugo found a wheel chair and placed Ayane in it. He rolled her inside and up to the front desk. "She got hit on the head..I think she has a concussion" he stated. "Take a seat." The nurse mumbled. Yugo's right eye twitched. He watched as the human before him flipped through her magazine. His knuckles cracked and his claws flexed. "Look bitch.." he hissed. The nurse shot her eyes up to him. It was then that she noticed how Yugo's pupils had turned into sharp slits. "Um...I mean...hold on while I get a doctor. I'll need her to fill out some papers tho."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:05 am

"O-Okay...dont...let me fall...asleep" She said while rubbing her eyes. Soon enough just after she said it her eyes slowly closed and her head rested against his chest. A few people passed by. "Hey is she okay?" One of the girls asked, while looking at him holding her
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:02 am

"He's not in there" Yugo firmly stated. "The scent is a few hours old. After I drop you off I'll return. Besides, you can hardly keep your eyes open. I can feel your spirit energy struggling to recover too." he frowned. "Just trust me ok? You'll get your brother back, but I need you to do what I say for once./."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:00 am

Ayane blinked as he shook her. I-I'm fine" She said and rubbed her eyes. "N-no....go see...if Kenji is in there" She said, pushing against his chest. "I'll be okay, honest" She said, though her attempts to convince anyone would be horrible. "Yugo...dont leave Kenji" She said, her hues were tired
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:54 am

Yugo looked back. His body rushed towards the door and slid down beside her. "Ayane can you hear me?" he asked while placing his hands on her shoulders. He shook her lightly. "Damnit..now isn't the time to face the brat." Yugo mumbled as he picked Ayane up. They'd have to hope that he wouldn't do anything to harm the boy. "Ok Ayane. I'm going to take you one of those doctor places. After I drop you off I'll meet with the brat." Yugo whispered as he carried her. He couldn't just leave her passed out on the ground. At least in the hospital she'd be safe,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chasing Time and Spells(mature)
Page 17 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next