Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Chasing Time and Spells(mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Chasing Time and Spells(mature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:24 pm

"I'm sure you will." Yugo laughed softly. He smiled as she pulled him down for a kiss and happily returned it. "Mm..so should I take you back home now?" Yugo asked while pulling back from her lips. "Actually..." he blinked and started looking around for Ayane's clothes. He couldn't remember if they had tossed them to the side or if he had just ripped them off. "Where are your clothes??"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:02 am

"I...ah...S-sorry....I couldnt..help it" She said as she covered her face, feeling incredibly shy. She looked up at him and chuckled, reaching up and used her thumb to wipe away her juices from his chin. "Th-thank you...I'll repay the favor once I'm feeling...less sore" She said with a soft smile and pulled on his neck to pull him down to her and pressed her lips against his
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:57 am

Yugo's eyes shot wide open as she came. Her suddenly ograsm had definitely caught him off guard. He smiled nonetheless however and used his tongue to collect most of her delicious juices. "Mmmm tasty." Yugo grinned while picking his head up. He had some of her juices running freely down his chin, but he hadn't noticed just yet. "I'm surprised you came so quick." Yugo chuckled. "It took you a bit longer last night." he whispered softly as he crawled up her body and came to hover over her
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:52 am

Ayane's body trembled in bliss and pleasure washed over and dulled out her sore aching muscles. As his tongue hit deep inside her a pleasure shock ran up her spine, She cried out and without warning came against his tongue. She closed her eyes and moaned, her body tensing her walls hugging his tongue. "S-Sorry....hnn..." She shivered and moaned shyly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:46 am

Yugo moaned against her folds. His ears perked a bit as Ayane began to moan more him. The wolf grinned and started driving his tongue faster against her inner walls. He stretched tip until it reached her g-spot. His long tongue curled and gently caressed the spot sending even more intensified spikes of pleasure through her body. His right hand slowly stared stroking Ayane's clit faster to match the thrusts of his tongue. He made sure to lap of every single drop of her juices while he pleased her.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:38 am

"Hn...nnya...d-dont stop" She whimpered as he came up to see if she was okay. She moaned as he slid his way back down and continued, her body tensed as he pushed his tongue inside her, she moaned, moving her right hand to her side and dug her fingers into the soft ground and she moaned. "Ah...nn y-yes...." She moaned, she was becoming much more vocal for him
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:35 am

Yugo was about to continue when he noticed the tears sliding down her cheeks. He broke past her hands and immediately came up to her face. "Whats wrong?" he asked with concerned eyes. There was no way he had hurt her...right? "Ayane?" Yugo whispered as he cupped her cheeks. He could feel the heat radiating within her own body. His eyes widened a bit for a moment. "Oh.." Yugo whispered. He could smell her arousal. It leaked out from her body even more than it had the other night. "Sorry." Yugo replied softly with a smile. He gave Ayane a quick kiss on her lips before he moved back down between her legs. He licked her womanhood tenderly. He gave it a few more licks before he pushed his tongue into her entrance. The wet appendage swirled and turned against her inner walls while Yugo used his thumb to massage her clit.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:29 am

"Hn...Hng..." She whimpered softly, her body began to burn for his touch, god he was like an addiction. She recalled when he told her last night, that he'd hear if someone was nearing them. "I-I dont care....please, dont stop!" She cried out in need, god his touch made her body all funny, tears slid down her cheeks from the sudden frustration of wanting more, and his mean teasing. She wasnt sad or mad though, she just wanted more. As his tongue slid against her she moaned, tilting her head back, her hands pushing on his head, wanting him to continue
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:24 am

"You sure?" Yugo teased. His head dipped low and slid only the tip of her tongue against her womanhood. The tip alone however was all he needed to send pleasurable spikes of heat racing through her body. "What if someone comes through here? Do you really wanna be seen with my head between your legs?" Yugo grinned. "Of course..if you dont care.." Yugo whispered and dipped his head down again. This time, he allowed the full length of his tongue to slide between her folds. The wolf moaned softly as her taste spread across his tongue. He licked his lips for a moment while staring into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:17 am

"L-Liar" She groaned with a slight grin. He had told her over and over never to trust a demon, yet she did anyway. As he laid her down, her fingers came to run through his brown hair, she moaned her aching muscles tensing as he teased her sensitive body while healing all her visable wounds. "A-Ahn....gods....please dont...stop...." She moaned lightly pulling his hair in anticipation for him to do as he always did and start to please her orally
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:02 am

"But it was..honest." Yugo chuckled. "Come on now. You can trust a demon." he added while kissing his way down her stomach and sides. His tongue rolled teasingly over all her scratches. "Here, move a bit." Yugo paused and placed Ayane onto the ground. He moved between her legs and ran his tongue over the scratches on her hips. He worked his tongue down between her legs. His licks were slowly inching their way towards her womanhood, but never actually touched. He got just close enough all anticipation to set in within the human girl.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:59 am

"Accident...my ass...." She groaned, and tilted her head back, she enjoyed his animalistic desires. "Y-Yes, please dont stop" She moaned softly. She wasnt going to be able to re-pay him this time, at least not until her body fully healed from being so sore. "AHn....Y-Yugo..." She groaned softly, her cheeks painted a dark pink as she looked down at him
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:44 am

"Woops." Yugo smiled slyly. "That was an accident." he smiled up at her. Suddenly, Yugo warm lips closed over one of her nipples. He lick and sucked on the bud till it became rock hard. By the time he pulled back, he had left the bud covered a thin layer of hot saliva. "That was an accident too." Yugo chuckled softly. "Shall I go on? You've got most of the deeper scratches along your hips and a few along and inbetween your legs."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:40 am

"Heh...I-I dont know if thats good...or bad" She said softly, If what he said was true it was no wonder he hand aroused her so much at school on purpose. As he continued to lick his way down to her breasts she gasped, and gripped his shoulders tight. "Hn....hmm..." She bit her lips holding herself back. "N-Now your...just being mean" She groaned softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:34 am

Yugo smiled as he pulled back from her. He leaned in a placed a soft kiss against her lips. "Sorry. Guess I got carried away. You're more irresistible than I thought." Yugo whispered softly. His warm lips slowly shifted from her lips and down along her jaw. "Your scent is also very tempting...it makes me wanna bite you." Yugo smiled. He kissed his way all the way down to her shoulder. Next, he moved to her breasts. Most of the scratches were along the sides of her breasts. Yugo quickly started licking away. His warm slick tongue slid over every single one. Every now and then, his tongue flickered over her nipples just to see if she could continue holding back
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:21 am

"W-well....I blame you for that" She said shyly. Her bright blue hues stared at him as he grinned and began to slid his tongue along her skin, his lips brushing against her cuts and bruises. She but her lip, trying hard not to moan. She made other cute sounds though, soft squeaks and gasps, her hands sliding up along his arm and came to hold onto his shoulder. "A-Ahn....Y-Yugo...no....no more...marks..." She groaned softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:05 am

"Right...because you're good at holding back." Yugo chuckled softly. He just loved teasing her. She looked so cute when blushing that it made him want to tease her more and more. "Well if you insist. I'll get started." Yugo stated with a devilish smile. He pulled Ayane close to him and gently pressed his heated lips against her neck. Slowly, Yugo started working his way down the left side of her neck. He nipped, licked, and kissed his way all the way down to her shoulder. Each time his lips pressed against her flesh, the warmth of his healing touch healed her scratches. "Guess I'll just work my way down.." Yugo whispered softly. He moved to the right side of her neck and repeated the process. However, when he got to one of her darker bruises, his lips closed over the old bite. The wolf's strong arms wrapped around Ayane's slim frame as he began to suck on the bite,.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:36 am

Ayane's blush deepened and he bluntly and seductivley stated the obvious. "I-I Can!...b-besided as fun as another round sounds....theres not way my body is actually up to it...I...I'll try not to get too excited..." She said shyly and slid her fingers along her marked body, she even had them on her breasts...this was going to be a challenge
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:30 am

Yugo sighed quietly in relief. He couldn't help that his claws tended to flex when he was turned on. He was a little surprised that Ayane didn't seem bothered. He was gently running his fingers across a few scratches he had left on her waist when he heard her request. "Oh?" Yugo blinked and sat up straight. "Ah..but that might take awhile. You have so many. I'd have to kiss and lick you all over." Yugo stated a seductive tone of voice. "Are you sure your body can handle the stimulation?" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:19 am

Ayane looked herself over, of what she could see. She didnt seem upset in the least though. She smiled and chuckled softly. "Hehe, Yugo's love marks heh" She said while running her fingers along some of the bruised scratches. "Bruises heal fast enough on me...but um...could you help with the claw and bite marks?" She asked with a soft blush while she smiled
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:12 am

"S-Sorry about that." Yugo whispered while sitting up. Now that the sun was up he could plainly see just how badly his claws had marked her up. The poor girl had claw marks of various sizes running down her back, over his hips, and even a few along her thighs. Ayane also had some dark bites along her shoulders and both sides of her neck. She looked like she had just been physically abused. Yugo released a deep sigh. He could already hear the screams of Ayane's mom. "Well...if it makes you feel any better...had you been a demon, the marks would have been worse. Tho at the same time...they would've healed within a day or so..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:05 am

Ayane mummbled something against his chest as he began to move. Her hues slowly opened and she started to stretch when she yelped in pain and looked down at her hips. She was covered in bruises and claw marks, everything hurt. "Owww...." She groaned and very slowly sat up. "I...I dont remember feeling any of this...." She said referring to feeling pain while he had dragged his claws along her skin
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:58 am

The next day, Yugo would up with the sun. It was a habit that was hard for the wolf to break. He had kept his arms wrapped around Ayane throughout the entire night to keep her warm and secure. As rays from the sun warmed Yugo's face, the wolf released a low groan. He raised his hands and rubbed his eyes. The forest around them was starting to come alive. "Ayane?" Yugo called softly while stretching out his arms. He planned on catching breakfast than going right back to sleep
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:49 am

Ayane chuckled softly and yawned after he did. She nuzzled her head against his chest and closed her eyes, "Hm...kay" She said though she doubted she'd wanna go back home tomorrow. She was quickly lulled to sleep while listening to his breathing.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:47 am

"Oh, ok." Yugo replied softly. He leaned up and gently ran his tongue across her cheek. "Lets sleep now." he yawned. "Tomorrow can be a lazy day. I'm sure I'll want to sleep for most of the day. I might actually just stay out here. I can drop you off back at your temple tho whenever you're ready to go." Yugo replied softly. At that point, his eyes were barely open
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chasing Time and Spells(mature)
Page 1 of 34Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next