Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Favorite game of all time

Go down 
+5
SoggyCheeseCake
Rover
TrustNo1
Question
:Umi:
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Favorite game of all time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite game of all time   Favorite game of all time EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:02 pm

Oooh this is hard XD Uhm... I can't say for certain what my favorite game is but it's either one of these three

1)Halo would be the first, for basically the same reason that Discreet Tactic said. It's also the reason I favored xbox over ps2, and I got introduced to the game through my cousin and I loved it. I remember taking a day off of school for Reach and just playing it all day.

2) Fable, and no not any other ones besides the first one. This should become obvious because of...well my name. It's the name of the main villain from the first game who I was hoping would be back for atleast on of the sequels but that seems impossible now. I also just like the first game in general and it kinda got me into the RPG genre, it's a really good one to start with. If you have to define it, kinda think about a fantasy Mass Effect without...well without the story of mass effect. I really compare it because while Mass effect is a blend of third person shooter with RPG, Fable is a blend of the typical adventure game with RPG.

3) Valkyria Chronicles is just an awesome game in general. The graphics are unique in my opinion as the entire game looks like a beautiful watercolor painting, and the gameplay is a mix of strategy ala Final Fantasy Tactics and a third person shooter. The third person shooter element comes in when you select a character, as it zooms in on him/her and you can then run them around the field and stop to aim. You do only get one shot per person but it's still fun, as different body parts do different points of damage. Also, it has the Reactive system in it, which basically means that while you or the enemy is taking their turn if they run close to your men, your men will start to auto fire at them just like in real combat. The only time this doesn't happen is with tanks and the Lances which are really rocket launchers, and I guess that makes enough sense. The only person who breaks this rule is one enemy unit who is a pain in the ass simply because she has an automatic rocket launcher...and she's invincible. Yes, she is impossible to kill as she has ??? health, your real target is the tank in the level she's in, but you can't get to it because of her. That last part was just a little bit of my ranting though because I hate that level and because she's a cheap enemy.
Back to top Go down
Aeryn

Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game of all time   Favorite game of all time EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:27 pm

I've never played Okami, but I heard good things about it. The style is unique and it's definitely a game I want to check out in the future. I'm fairly simple when it comes to games. I've played a lot, but my favorite would still have to be some old school Mario on Super Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
Ceres

Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game of all time   Favorite game of all time EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:20 pm

Let me see.....I recently bought a PS2 console, so I'm not that familiar with all the games out there. Although....my favorite game has to be Okami *snuggles*. The storyline to me is brilliant, scenery took my breath away xD it isn't 3D graphics...but hey painting on a canvas is fun. lol
Back to top Go down
DiscreetTactic

DiscreetTactic

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game of all time   Favorite game of all time EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:31 pm

My choice? Well, obviously its Halo. Storyline is absolutely amazing and gorgeous and I can't wait for Halo Anniversary to come out.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game of all time   Favorite game of all time EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:09 am

Top three would have to be...

1.Halo
2.Final Fantasy X
3.Assassin's Creed
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game of all time   Favorite game of all time EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:33 am

That's a hard question to ask! I have so many favorites. But if I really cut down it would be a tie between

Parasite Eve && Chrono Cross

I love those two so much, I still replay them to this very day, I even brought them both with me to my dorm lol.
Back to top Go down
http://shatteredessence.forumotion.com/
Rover
Admin
Admin
Rover

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game of all time   Favorite game of all time EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:51 pm

inFAMOUS 1 and inFAMOUS 2
Back to top Go down
Question
Admin
Admin
Question

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game of all time   Favorite game of all time EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:48 am

Hahah, yeah XD It was me~<3 That would be super cool Ethan is such a great character~ But I would prefer more on the second psychopath that made himself noticed with Madison during the book signing. Fuuu. Like the one with her and that skinning guy?~ That was amazing <3 Sucks so bad that Norman is pretty much dead or stir crazy mad XDDD I loved Norman so much <3
Back to top Go down
TrustNo1
Admin
Admin
TrustNo1

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game of all time   Favorite game of all time EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:57 am

I love that game sooooooo much!!! So amazing<3 Was it you or someone else that I told this to...that they were making another Heavy Rain game, but not dark and morbid. It was going to be about Ethan's life and you get to interact with his wife and kids, make him go to work. Basically like SIMs with plot line xD
Back to top Go down
Question
Admin
Admin
Question

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game of all time   Favorite game of all time EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:43 am

Heavy Rain
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Favorite game of all time   Favorite game of all time EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:01 am

What is...the best game (to you) that you've ever had the pleasure of playing?
Back to top Go down
https://twodimensionsrp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game of all time   Favorite game of all time Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite game of all time
Page 1 of 1