Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Favorite Book/Author

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Favorite Book/Author Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book/Author   Favorite Book/Author EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:44 pm

Hmm, favorite books huh? Well I like some of the star wars books, mostly the republic commando series. I'm not sure why, maybe it's just fandom for star wars or maybe it's just because I liked the game so much but I do like them. Also Death Troopers was pretty good, I like it cause it doesn't really...fit with the genre, mainly because it has zombies but because it does it's also pretty original. Same kinda fandom goes for the Halo series of books that my friend introduced me too.

I've also recently been reading Battle Royale, I'm not very far in it but I do like it. The books plot itself is kinda sick, a government sponsored Deathmatch between a class of junior high kids all on their last year for no other reason then....the government can I guess or they try to say it's for testing purposes. Despite it's kinda disturbing nature the book is actually good and fairly long with small print, and it does have it's touching moments as well as bringing up the question of "Could you kill your friends so you can live".

I'll also read anything by HP lovecraft and probably the same for HG Well's, as well as any good sci-fi books in general.

Also, I'm not a big Harry Potter fan myself. I mean it's okay but...I just can't read the books for some reason
Back to top Go down
Question
Admin
Admin
Question

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book/Author   Favorite Book/Author EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:06 am

Hahah, I'm not attracted to magic or dragons, or really fantasy based things. The only things I like is Dragon Age but I can tolerate it because I like the characters and story line and Thor because his fight with Tony about magic and science is HILARIOUS and he's damn epic. Everything else, including Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, I dislike XD
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book/Author   Favorite Book/Author EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:53 am

Holy crap O.o I've never meant anyone who wasn't a fan of Harry Potter, Twilight yea, but not Potter.
Back to top Go down
Question
Admin
Admin
Question

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book/Author   Favorite Book/Author EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:51 am

My favorite books are probably are: Sherlock Holmes series, the Blue Nowhere, the Stranger, and Siddhartha.

My favorite authors are Voltaire, Albert Camus, HG Wells, Sigmund Freud and Barry Eisler.

LOL XD I hate Twilight so much and I don't like Harry Potter XD I wouldn't fit in with your college girls, lol
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Favorite Book/Author   Favorite Book/Author EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:31 am

I dont read that match(shocker since im in college) but if I can find the right book I can spend hours reading it. I like anything written by Tom Clancy or people like him.

What are some favorite books/authors that you guys like? Around my campus if you ask pretty much any girl she'll say either the Twilight books or the Harry Potter series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book/Author   Favorite Book/Author Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Book/Author
Page 1 of 1