Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Dragon Age

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
:Umi:
Admin
Admin
:Umi:

Dragon Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Dragon Age EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:44 am

Played the demo for the second one. I wasn't all too impressed with it, mainly because of the game play. Story wise it's not bad, characters are great. If you can get past the game play, it's definitely worth giving a shot.
Back to top Go down
https://twodimensionsrp.rpg-board.net
Question
Admin
Admin
Question

Dragon Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Dragon Age EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:26 am

I am personally not a fan of fantasy; I can't get into the whole magic using and dragon flying and pointed elf ear people running around. It really makes me feel uncomfortable XDD I grew up on Star Wars, so I'm more accustomed to seeing odd bug like aliens wandering around than dwarfs.

However, I absolutely love both Dragon Age I and II. It has a very good story line, wonderful dialogue, very good characters, and a very good make your own character's path. I would say try it because it is very intense and it is only one fantasy thing I could watch and play. I think you'll enjoy it for the story line, characters, and gameplay; for me, it did such a wonderful job that I forgot all about the dragons, elves, and dwarves and had a great time playing it.

The second game is also very good;I was hesitant with that one, but I end up loving it (mainly because I had a hot guy/guy relationship with a character that looked like Oliver Queen HURR 8D <3).

I would say give it a shot <3
Back to top Go down

Dragon Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Dragon Age EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:21 am

I've played both, and I have to tell you your doing the right thing by choosing the first. I like the second...but they took so much of the choice (Races) out and your forced to play a human...which sucks cause I play anything but humans.

But I suggest getting it, the price is most certainly down to about twenty dollars now for the first one (Which sometimes comes coupled with the singleplayer expansion) and that's a reasonable price. The gameplay is kinda....strange at first but trust me that it's not hard to get used to. If you've ever played KOTOR then that's how it kinda plays like. Basically you autoattack but use your special moves or magic by pressing the face buttons (ABXY on xbox, the shapes on PS3). But the setting and story are quite good and I highly suggest it
Back to top Go down
Aeryn

Aeryn

Dragon Age Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Age   Dragon Age EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:39 am

I've heard of it and liked the fantasy idea as well as some of the characters. Watching a few videos, I'm somewhat hesitant because the gameplay is unfamiliar and just isn't something I'm too interested in. I'd like to hear from someone who's played the game to give me their opinion of whether its a dud or worth playing it through at least once.

First DA, not the second.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Dragon Age Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Misc. :: Media Discussion-
Jump to: