Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

E v o l u t i o n ((Private//Mature.))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

E v o l u t i o n ((Private//Mature.))  Empty
PostSubject: E v o l u t i o n ((Private//Mature.))    E v o l u t i o n ((Private//Mature.))  EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:06 am

The origins of life is hard to explain. Even someone who studied for years on the subject would discover it hard to fully grasp. Let alone explain it. The cells were the first to appear. Microscopic things that resided in the ocean. They did not move at first and stayed in a particular area where food was abundant. Then came the Mitochondria, cells with the power to propel themselves by turning food into energy. However food was hard to come by for mitochondria. It was then that symbiosis occurred. Mitochondria joined with the motionless cells. The limited cells provided nourishment for the mitochondria and in return the mitochondria turned food into energy; thus started the chain of moving cells.

Now this is strictly theory. It's a theory that Mitochondria are actually parasites in a cell. They give benefits to the cell which are rewarded with another benefit. But what were to happen, if this were true, if the parasites decided to leave the cell entirely? Or if the parasites rebelled against their host? Was it possible? Even after all the thousands of years spent in evolution?

Yes.

It all started when a single mitochondria became aware of itself. It realized it was nothing more than a tool currently being utilized by the cell itself. This would satisfy its need for a while, but rebellion was in its nature. Thousands and thousands of years passed. Hundreds of times the mitochondria was reborn into another cell, splitting and making copies of Herself. She had hatched a plan. A plan to overthrow the hosts and invoke another evolution. All when the time was right. So it waited.

She had found herself inside the body of a young woman named Kiyomi. The girl was pretty enough and smart enough; she made a fine host. She stayed with Kiyomi for 25 years, surprised to find that Kiyomi's love interest was actually a researcher on Mitochondria. What luck! Things were finally looking up! She then plotted to kill Kiyomi. All it took was a single car accident and Kiyomi was brain dead. She was an organ donor as well. Her kidney's were taken and given to patients who needed it. Most notably a young girl named Mariko. Now Toshiaki was hardly out of the picture. She still needed him for her plan to work. Toshiaki had become completely obsessed when his wife passed away. So much so that he threw around some favors and before they pulled the plug on Kiyomi, he was given cells from her liver to study.

These cells would start it all! Using Mariko She began to conceive her plan further. Toshiaki was keeping the cells alive in his lab and when the time came, the cells grew. They morphed before his very eyes! The mitochondria were responsible! They sped the process of dividing a hundred times faster than any known cancer. Soon a deformed woman was born. However in the end of it all, the mitochondria was defeated by a flaw in Her plan. She would have to go back to sleep and wait yet again to strike...

+ + +

Some years later

The incident that occurred years before had been forgotten entirely. From Mariko came two children. Maya, a girl with brown hair and blue eyes and Aya, with blond hair and blue eyes. They lived in America. Happily as well until the fateful day Mariko and her daughter Maya died. They were killed in a car accident. Before it was too late, Maya was taken in for organ donation. A kidney was taken and given to a girl she never knew. And her cornea was given away as well, but this time to her own sister who still lived. After that, Aya moved on.

Some years passed, Aya became dedicated to her Criminal Justice route and had scored a spot in the New York Police force. When she was still a rookie however, an accident occurred. A woman known as Melissa Pearce, an up and coming star on broad way, had given the performance of a life time. Not only that, but her entire audience was set ablaze. Nothing was left but puddles of liquefied flesh and bones.

Aya and her partner were on the case and from then on, things were never the same. The accident was never fully revealed to the residents of New York who fled that year from the city. They assumed it was a terrorist attack. Only Aya knew what it was truly about.

She had seen much in her line of work in New York. After it was said and done she was contacted by an FBI unit. They were called MIST - Mitochondrion Investigation and Suppression Team. They had taken a further look into the New York attack and learned all they could. Including that Aya had been there and finished it all. She was good at her work. Very good...

+ + +

The call came in at seven that night. Aya had found herself in the shooting range for the fourth time that night. Ever since the accident in New York, the blond found it difficult to sleep easily at night. The more she wore herself out before going to sleep, the easier it became. She was sent immediately to the field to respond. It was the local upwards mall in Los Angeles. She arrived to see a swarm of empty SWAT trucks parked outside and even a helicopter that had crashed some minutes before her arrival, now blocking traffic with an inferno. Local police had been told not to enter the building once it was confirmed most of the SWAT members had been killed inside.

"What the hells going on in there?" Asked a man dressed in his blue uniform. He carried a handgun but Aya knew it was useless against the creatures inside. He turned to Aya as she approached. "You the one from MIST?"

"Yes. Just keep your men outside and I'll take care of the rest." Aya informed him. He had nothing left to say as she marched into the building alone.

Inside was a blood bath. Literally. Smears of blood were on the glass windows, painted on the walls, even on the ceiling in some areas. Before blood used to bother Aya but now..it was just part of the job. The lobby on the fifth floor was disaster. The SWAT men were thrown aside like rag dolls on the floor. Some were even missing limbs. Aya took out the shotgun she had brought with her. MIST had their own supply of guns; for the right price. A shotgun and her Desert Eagle were enough though. Slowly she began to investigate. She took caution when entering rooms and hallways. When she reached the food court though was when the real mess began.

The creature was small, no taller than a child. It was hunched with nubby arms and a jaw that looked broken in several places. Beady eyes peered out from the skull like features while blood seeped between its shark like teeth. Its skin was a dead skin sort of tone and its vocals were no better than a banshee on Halloween. It screeched at the sight of Aya then lunged. Aya pumped her shotgun and fired once. The shot had fired directly into the creatures forehead and came out the other side in a spray of crimson. It fell to the floor, squirming before exhaling then passing away.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
((Ooc: For Izzy~ If this is confusing at all just let me know, I don't think I did a very good job at describing it right now. >< I'll also explain Aya's story further in.))
Back to top Go down
http://shatteredessence.forumotion.com/

E v o l u t i o n ((Private//Mature.))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: Temp. RP-
Jump to: