Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

{ S A V E ME } [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Question
Admin
Admin
Question

{ S A V E ME } [open] Empty
PostSubject: { S A V E ME } [open]   { S A V E ME } [open] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Star City hadn't always been her home; in fact she really didn't call any place to be her "home" in the terms that the general public saw the word to mean. Her father was a military general with the Army and his job took him and his daughter everywhere across the nation to even overseas. Half of her enjoyed it, for the very fact she could restart her whole life all over again at every new destination; however, the other half despised never being able to create stable friendships or even a relationship with one guy--not to mention her father wasn't the nicest looking man you'll see.

Traveling wasn't the only thing that bugged Mila Rogers about her life, but she grew up an only child to a fierce and brute man whose priorities were for his country and his daughter. Protection was everything to General Rogers and it was bad enough that he turned Mila into looking so intimidating to every boy she met. The look in her eye that said she wouldn't take anyone's shit and the indifferent frown that appeared on her face every time a male flirted. She tried to open up, though no male around her age range was ready to deal with a feisty steed such as her. Her father enjoyed never having to greet a guy for a date, but Mila wasn't so fancied by the fact.

Mila loved her father though, he taught her everything she knew about hand-to-hand combat, disarming knives and guns, and being able to bring a grown man three times her size to the ground. She enjoyed being tough though at the same time she never felt feminine in her life; Mila never had any female or motherly figures to look up too as her father strictly never dated or married another woman after her mother passed two years after she was born. Mila admired that...then again, she wished she was a lot more feminine than how she was.

Mila's body and face was that of a princess, she carried herself with dignity and the vessel she was in was of an angel's. Beautifully sculpted legs, a curvy waist and a defined bum; long, slim arms, and the eyes of a forest imp. Her looks were drop dead gorgeous but once her eyes met with the opposite sex or even opened her mouth, she scared them off.

She feared she would never find a boyfriend and forever left alone; she tried to think of the brighter sides of things, that she just moved to Star City and high school was over. She would be in college by the Fall and her adult life would begin...but that wasn't anything to look forward too.

It was her second week on being in the city and finally she had a break from unpacking the boxes in her room though still in the process of organizing, something she was all too familiar with. She wandered the port of Star City at night, glancing over to the side towards the water and seeing the Golden Gate Bridge far in the distance. San Francisco wasn't too far away, but to her it was far too close; she lived there for a while when she was five and it wasn't her favorite place. In fact, California was just terrible in her opinion and she couldn't wait until her father moved to a different station.

As she was pondering, the small heels of her closed toe shoes slipped on the concrete of the pier's edge and her ankle twisted as she pulled her foot up to keep herself from falling into the icy cold water.

"Hey you okay?!" a small voice ahead of her called out, looking up she saw a fisherman under a street light next to his boat.

Mila lifted up her hand and waved in return, "Yes! Thank you!" she called out to him to ease his fears; however, her ankle was swelling up and she knew her travel on foot wouldn't be an easy one. Although, she pulled away from the pier's edge and started towards the way she came back, easing into an alleyway that led to a staircase which went up to the park next to the port.

Mila limped as she climbed the staircase, gripping on to the handrail tightly to support herself; as she entered into the park from the staircase, she huffed faintly to the pain. She felt worse, having been through a few broken bones, but the heels only made her sprain worse. She kept herself from hissing her curse words and trudged on, hoping to make it home before her father started to eat dinner without her.

As the young adult walked forward, she felt eyes watching her and it didn't take long until she heard the rushing off footsteps running towards her. She turned on her toes, though at the spin, she lost balance from the twisted ankle; as she waved her arms to balance herself out, an arm wrapped around her neck and she was pulled against a man's chest.

"Hey sister, look at you, all fine and sexy," a man's voice purred into her ear.

She cringed at his stench before scowling in anger, "Let me go," she demanded with a stern tone.

"Oh, a fighter are we, I like it when they put up fights."

"Fight this!!--" before she could even move, the man's foot kicked her ankle and she released a soft yelp, leaning over in pain. Her arms were roughly pulled behind her back and Mila struggled to have them released. "God damn it!" she hissed, feeling the man's crotch grinding into her bum. "FUCK YOU!" she hissed, throwing her head back and slamming it into the man's nose and jaw to pull him away. When the man released her, she stumbled forward, trying to pick her pace into a run; however, she limped in her jog, huffing faintly as she scrambled for her phone in her pants pocket.

A hand grabbed at her hair and she was jerked back, "Keep on fighting, it's making me fuckin' hot." She yelped, feeling her scalp burn at the tugging; his hand smacked against hers, dropping the phone away from her. "Fuck, bitch, you don't give up--I like that." He started to drag her back towards the park and taking a glance towards their direction, she saw the lush area--she knew what he had in mind.

"NO! LET ME GO!" she screamed, "LET ME--" a hand covered her mouth as she resisted the man's grip and hand. She felt her back collide against the ground and her frantic eyes saw the bushes surrounding them. Mila screamed her whimpers as he straddled her waist, his hand pulling away quickly only to replace it with duct tape. Her flailing, punching, scratching hands were soon grabbed by the man and wrapped with duct tape; tears flooded at her eyes as she felt for the first time weak and inferior to another male.

The man's hand held down her wrists as the other ripped off her jeans, pulling them down to reveal her lilac bikini panties; his dirty hand snuck into her crotch and she yelped at his fingers pressing against her. She began to cry, attempting to pull away from the male all together but chills ran over her body. Mila was scared...she wanted her father...she wanted a hero...she just wanted this to end.

[OOC: A post I did some time ago (not at all long XDD); the original was for a superhero and I really was hoping for Green Arrow or Red Arrow but yeah XD. I need a male for this, anime or drawn pictures is fine <3 Mature as you can see and it'll be the guy and girl both have committment and opening up problems but they'll work it out here. Uhm...yeah XDD If you want to use a superhero, that's totally cool. Anyone but Batman, he doesn't need a girl clinging to him XDD. I would like two-three paragraphs please <3 More is fine and less, I don't think I could work with that.

And this is what my girl is wearing:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

{ S A V E ME } [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: Romance-
Jump to: